heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A > Evil Snake Lord Card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
make ur bids people Laugh

wishlist:

Ice Pick
+9 lich
Crooked Hat
Celebration Wings
Seeker Card
Wings of Victory
(Sun-)Glasses[1]
Maya Purple Card
And zeny

u can also make bids in game either to myself or Ayantis
scince we our card
WOAH one of the best cards ever to stash in your mid headgear actually now existing on heRO...well dang nice job guys xD
O_O Nice job y'all, and get me something too Grim, like a LoD cough cough >_> Jk, but nice job O_O

But that's all in your wishlist Grim? Make more stuff so you get more I'd suggest X) *Cannot speak proper English today, I dunno why*
holy ****
Another MVP card on heRo, you guys are darn lucky. Gl with this auction No1
Speechless..... just speechless
Aaronock Wrote:WOAH one of the best cards ever to stash in your mid headgear actually now existing on heRO...well dang nice job guys xD

its a good card. but u on crack?
Kiel is better of course and depending on class so is vesper...but ESL is actually a GOOD headgear card unlike many of them Icon_sad
Adjusting my wishlist (no real order):
Crooked Hat
Celebration Wings
Seeker Card
Wings of Victory
(Sun-)Glasses[1]
Maya Purple Card

Exp shoes (Undead and DemiHuman) might be accepted too, but I prefer the stuff above. And of course I also accept suggestions for other offers that might be interesting for me (mostly Priest stuff, but maybe accepting some things for sniper too).
Make sure that you also be able to accomplish Grim's wishes (+9 Lichs and Zeny I think).
Crooked Hat
Celeb wings
+0 Undead exp shoes
50mil
Wings Of victory
Crooked Hat
Am Mut Card (Demu Human Exp)
20m

Also, when is the end date?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's