heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: So I heard you like visits.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hay heRO, what's shakin'?

I ( finally ) reinstalled, and as a couple of you have seen, I've logged in. Yay.

Can't promise I'll be back fulltime to heRO, but, I'm going to visit lots. ( and by that I mean I'll show up when I get bored of grinding rep with Obscure Faction #21 on WoW. Icon_razz )

Love you guys.

Hearts, kisses, e-c-t.

( How many people actually remember me? That is the questiiiioooonn~ )
wb!
GL and HF!
don't go near WoW, it's ebil... Laugh

-w-
Hahaha, WoW eated my soul, no lie, but sometimes you just gotta step awaaaaayyy from the drama that being in an endgame raiding guild can perpetuate. ( most of it is over lewts and raid spots, learn to be useful or QQ moar imo. But I digress. )

Plus I really missed lotsa people here.

So it's all good.
how could anyone forget you Icon_biggrin

welcome back!~
I remember Kaoreii Icon_biggrin /kis

Welcome back!
Leave WoW its evil Icon_sad
Hi Kaoreii, I remember you *hug* visit in Rachel sometime hopefully you'll see me.
I shall loiter in Rachel until I get chased away by the priesty guys with the funny hats =D
Hi Karoeii, we're still shakin'. To retrieve your soul, you need to play heRO :D

Aaron needs a stalker in Rachel. I'm nominating you Icon_biggrin
Stalker needs a stalker :]
Aaronock Wrote:Leave WoW its evil Icon_sad
Hi Kaoreii, I remember you *hug* visit in Rachel sometime hopefully you'll see me.

TAX: 1000z for repeating what i said

xP

-w-

PS: aaron take me with your rachel raids plox... me wants agav and echio card... Evil
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's