heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: RO Retirement for some random person =o
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Hello Everyone !!
I have decided to quit heRO, RO and "serious" online gaming all together.
I thought it would be fair to provide some explanation (for my friends at least) ;D
I have greatly enjoyed my time here on heRO. Nya Nya Crew has been very good to me and one the greatest guilds I have fortunate to be part of.

I play have RO for a number of years, on several servers. I am proud to type, I have been played heRO for almost one year (my forum profile lies!). I have played many roles, including guild leader, core member, guild hopper, student, teacher, guardian, murderer, warrior and spy. I have grown tired of grinding endlessly, hunting gears/cards, and dealing with children. I will miss Nya, partying with my friends (you guys =P), the heRO community, heRO events (mostly werewolf) and socializing with the ladies...My life has changed dramatically recently and I lack the time to commit to RO, much less a guild.

Sorry Tom, I guess I won't be able to bear your babies =o
Good luck with your conquest for total world domination Matt !
Filipe, Charile, Ashley and other friends I know irl, see you around =P
Forgive me Gully, I guess you will win our rivalry by default =S

Oh and for the attractive single females over 18yrs., free feel to pm me for my phone number ;D (just kidding =P) Bye bye ladies (and cross dressers =o) !! T_T

Anyways, I greatly enjoyed my time here and wish the best for everyone !!
Remember, Prime loves you all !! Time to blast off and lead the autobots =P
Goodbye
Awww =( goodbye an the best of luck for you. ^_^
Though I don't know you-and most of the server outside my guild D:-good luck to you and best of wishes.
Happy many years in your retirement and if ever you feel like coming out *cough* we'll be waiting ^_~
Alas. Bye Prime; it's been fun. Icon_razz
awww goodbye man! pront and main won't be the same without u!

GL and HF!

-w-
Reference URL's