heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: OHAI THAR im new =D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lol starting this server but have been playing RO for quite some time now Icon_biggrin; and i just came from a SUPUUR low rate server that had like 15 ppl online at max most of the time >.> and got bored of the nonexistent woe/pvp i decided to check out this server cause of all the CUSTOM crap up the wahzoo. hope to meet new friends and enjoy my stay here, peace out desu~ Icon_biggrin
Hey! Welcome to HeRO! Our GMs all work hard on our custom items and the entire server is proud of how closely we are to the RO way, yet have our own feel. I hope you enjoy everything, and have a wonderful experience here. :D

~
Hi and welcome to heRO! We hope you enjoy your stay. Icon_biggrin
There is diffidently a higher population here Icon_biggrin; I hope you enjoy it here.
welcome you will love it here, if you need anyhelp just ask or if your looking for a guild check out Divine Service we would be glad to help you anyway we can Icon_biggrin
Welcome to the server, we have a pretty active WoE, though I haven't been in PvP much these days so I don't have a comment there on its activities.

Good luck and have fun though on heRO. Hope you enjoy your stay also :]
ohai thar, welkom 2 heRO!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki.

GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome to the server! You should meet a few more people here Icon_biggrin
Reference URL's