heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: leveling spot for a lvl 87 sage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
anyone have a good idea where a lvl 87 sage should train? I tried going for anubis but I train alone most of the time and can't handle anubis all by my self.
hate to say this, but moscovia... Cry

-w-
BAH Moscovia my buttocks. He can take himself to Rach Sanc 1 with Vanberk+Isillia. You'll need some green pots and holy waters to last out the mute+curse along with a few flywings for when you screw up a mob. Just get Heaven's Drive 5 or Thunderstorm 7-10 and you're good to go for training here.

You can also go oldschool and do seals, they aren't the best anymore but it'll get rid of monotony. Anolians are another map nearby and is pretty doable if you got Thunderstorm also. Be ready to fight off pests by flywing or firebolts.

You can also go to Stalactic Golems which are located on the map north of Comodo town. If you got siroma clips you can just take them down using them. Kiel Dungeon 1 is another option that's similar experience rate with much better drops.
Necro party?
Necro party?
If you find a party which is stupid or nice enough to take a sage with them.
Sadly he's kind of right...but sage can try to tag along some mvp parties if he had dispel or land protector.
My bet really on kiel... aliza is a joke for any ranged attacker and the drops are the most worthwhile compare to all the other locations. Also it doesn't force you to use thunderstorm or heaven's drive at high levels so it has the least requirement on a "pvm build." If constant is really that big of a problem, then Stalactic Golem drops pretty good elunium chance and is fairy easy.
W/ 2 imp cards, and good dex, you can land a 30k bolt on necros. With a bragi/no cooldown, that's around 3x as fast as an SG, unless the necros are mobbed =O You've obviously never partied with a good sage a necros
with 2 imp cards, i don't think that we're talking about a sage anymore

and who doesn't mob necros to increase the speed of it all ><; 1 necro or 5 necro is exactly the same in the eyes of the 1 SG
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's