Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Broadcasting Mission Board Requests
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Broadcasting Mission Board Requests

+1 what Aaronock said..

-w-

PS: imho it would be great if there are still weekly reminders for the BBS board and that GMs would regularly refill it...
hell if the nabs who keep spamming it with illogical requests persist, just make it closed to the community and use it as a way for GMs to start mini-"quests"...
11-07-2009 10:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE:??Broadcasting Mission Board Requests

Sakurato Wrote:I would make 2 accounts with 12 novices and put them all by the board and then spam broadcast

pretty sure board has some form of (low) level requirement of some sort.

Birth messages will probably stay as usually pandora leaves a hidden char somewhere with main turned off, but this way she'll still get a full record of all new novices made (without log digging every single day.)

11-07-2009 11:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aqualys Offline
Azure Sky

There's a level 40 requirement to use the mission board. Not only to post a new mission, but also to see what's on it. So it's a low spamming tool.

I'm honestly surprised that few people are interested. I mean, I always see people spam the same B> message on @main for an hour. Leaving the rares aside, it's not rare to see people need common stuff, and the mission board is useful for that. Well, if the community isn't interested, there is little point in continuing the debate, I guess?

PS : Assuming it would be added, I'd definitely suggest that all pointless spam missions (Assassin Cross Card for 1 zeny for example) should deserve a 24 hours jail. Just my opinion though.

[Image: Combination.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2009 01:30 AM by Aqualys.)
11-08-2009 01:29 AM
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

I really don't get the hating on Trans messages.

On birth messages, Ok I'll admit some (including myself) have made novices with names just to get a few laughs, but still, the messages disappear quickly so no reason to get upset.
11-08-2009 12:42 PM