Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello future experimen..err, people. >.>
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE: Hello future experimen..err, people. >.>

Good to see Mr. Lezard Valeth as well~ Namin? joined even later than sir here, but it maybe nice to see others who are only recently starting a new character as well. It can be rather intimidating to think of all the long time supporters of heRO around with no fellow weaker players nearby...

Hope to see sir around the corners of rune-midgard~

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
03-18-2007 10:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lezard Valeth Offline
Undeterred Wizard

RE: Hello future experimen..err, people. >.>

Okay, to reply to everyone:

I don't play much online anymore. I left chatrooms many years ago due to drama, BS, and he-said-she-said crap. All things I can't stand. I play mostly on Gaiaonline, where I have amassed a small fortune in donation items :x Anyways. My gaming experience is mostly D&D, but also RIFTs, Shadowrun, GURPS, Marvel Super Heroes, Gamma World, and my own anime gaming system I sat down and wrote when I was about 17. Also, I always type in italics. It became a habit a long time ago.

I currently run a D&D game with my family and friends, and pretty much, if there's a video game or anime I like, I can sit down and convert everything into most kinds of game stats if necessary. While I can't stand mathematics, I'm a stickler for using proper english (except in cases where it can't be helped, such as someone who doesn't speak english well due to being born in another country) but I'm not a complete grammar nazi. I speak in 1337, but only for fun, and to be silly when I'm in those moods.

So yeah. I like to roleplay but I don't get in character a lot unless others are, so if you want to play at some point, and I'm around, I'll see wot I can do. ;p

My eyes divide the sky
As sirens sound in heaven
My will brings down the moon
And shatters it to pieces
03-21-2007 08:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply