Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A shot in the dark
Yumera Offline
Kissing Fiend

A shot in the dark

Hmmmmm this is a big shot in the dark but i was wondering how hard and difficult would it be to up storage space XD. One can really not have enough T.T. I've been having to store things on mules and such and i've heard of some people having to create just accounts for storage! maybe up it to 1000 XD that would be heaven! if not then 750 would rock too.

~*:Yumera:Arlean:Erali:Yume:Miru:Rayne:Alana:Leilara:Wonderbucket:*~
02-20-2008 08:00 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: A shot in the dark

We've already upped the storage count from 300 to 500 since the svn update. Guilds enjoy the privileges of 1000 guild storage space though if they have a castle. We can consider this storage increase though.

Indeed, many people create merchants and accounts just to store more items, but sometimes really have to consider what are you storing those items for, if they are worth storing. You may want to dig in your storage a bit and perhaps you may find something to get another mil or two sometimes Icon_wink

02-20-2008 08:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

What Ayu said No1 thanks for the suggestion nonetheless.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
02-20-2008 08:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Maiden Offline

Make an account with 9 merchies/super novies! Waha you'll have kafra storage AND 9 carts to fill Icon_lol

[Image: 2vxg4n5.png]
02-20-2008 09:24 PM
Yumera Offline
Kissing Fiend

Hehe it was wroth a try. I'm used to games like maple story where you gotta create lots and lots of storage monkeys across several accounts since your 'storage' was only 4 and yeah T.T kinda wanted to avoid that. XD oh wells thanks!

~*:Yumera:Arlean:Erali:Yume:Miru:Rayne:Alana:Leilara:Wonderbucket:*~
02-21-2008 12:57 AM
Rhino_Man Offline
Kickass Monk

when I actually play, I just set up a chain of merchant shops ot sell my storage stuff. it not only gets rid of stuff you or your friends won't ever use, but it also lets other people have access to that stuff AND makes you some zeny in the process. That's how I made upwards of 20m without mining/fishing since i had 2m.

Hi, don't whisper me please.
02-21-2008 04:11 PM