Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
heRO links
Gruss Offline
The Monk

heRO links

I wasn't able to download the latest patch today myself as the link doesn't work. Also I noticed that the link to the heRO mini installer doesn't work either on me or my friend. My friend also tried downloading the two part version of heRO today and it says the files were corrupt. Could somebody else check these files just to check if they're working or just me and my friend have these problems?
03-16-2008 03:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Keefa Offline
Etana

RE: heRO links

The link you posted doesn't work for me either. 404 error, page can't be found.

I downloaded this one (http://www.mediafire.com/?tzx0jxfz5xk) and it works just fine.
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2008 04:30 PM by Keefa.)
03-16-2008 04:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gruss Offline
The Monk

RE:??heRO links

Keefa Wrote:The link you posted doesn't work for me either. 404 error, page can't be found.

I downloaded this one (http://www.mediafire.com/?tzx0jxfz5xk) and it works just fine.

These are links to different files, but yeah, that's the update I can't seem to able to download. The rest are files used to install heRO and it's not a good thing if the mini updater can't be downloaded.
03-16-2008 04:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Keefa Offline
Etana

I noticed they're different afterwards. If you were referring to the "two part installer" meaning the zip split in two, I haven't tried that. I always download fresh kSakray and patch it with the server's patch. Always worked.

Seems strange you're not able to download it. I tried it with Firefox 3 beta 4, 32 and 64 bit Internet Explorer and it just works. First time it took a while for that blue banner to run but after a minute or so the download link appeared. It shouldn't be a problem with the site at least.

You might want to post the details. Does the site not open up at all? An error code, perhaps? Maybe the blue banner just keeps on going and no download link? It'd be easier to guess if we had those to go on.

If the problem can't be solved and it appears on more people, maybe the patch can be mirrored somewhere else?
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2008 05:06 PM by Keefa.)
03-16-2008 05:04 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

The link to the mini-installer is indeed down, we got a new one yesterday and I forgot to update the website, thanks for reminding me.

This is the correct link to get the hero mini-installer http://www.mediafire.com/?tzx0jxfz5xk

As for the full 2-part installer, you have to make sure to download both parts to the same folder before installing otherwise it will not work, that's because it is separated into 2 files but is actually 1, when extracting it will combine them together. It was working fine last I checked it.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
03-16-2008 05:24 PM