Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guild questions/Looking for guild
Stoker Offline
Night Wanderer

Guild questions/Looking for guild

I was originally planning to think of guild related concerns until I have job changed to a Wizard, but within only a few days of playing, Maiden from Legendary Warriors and Amara from Behemoth guild already extended their warm welcome and asked me to join a guild. I suppose that I may as well think about this now.

What guilds are here in this server?

IGN: Stoker

"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets? But enough talk, have at you!"
07-24-2008 01:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

RE: Guild questions/Looking for guild

those 2 guilds are heavily woe intensive. if that is the kind of guild you're looking for then either of those would be great, along with death dealers.
07-24-2008 02:09 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Depends on what type of guild you want.

Don't forget the other guilds that are not so heavily WoE Intensive...Some like BS I know go to WoE but some others I'm not so sure about.
Holy Trinity
Bamboo Squad
Coffee Break
Irony of Fate
Maid Brigade

I guess Since I'm here on the topic, my guild Coffee Break is not WoE intensive at all and most of us in it have fun talking about whatever. We're not the most lively bunch these days *lost a lot of members* but those of us in the guild usually do talk a good bit XD

If you want an invite to the guild feel free to pm myself on Aaronock or my Stalker or bother a member about it if they have invite rights.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
07-24-2008 07:15 AM
Amara Offline
Head Beast!

Behemoth is pretty WoE intensive but that's not all we do! Right now it is our focus, but someone has agreed to run events for the guild. Basic things I ask of my guildies are to be active and friendly as well as attend a WoE a week. This isn't set in stone and I'm very flexible as long as you talk to me and let me know what's up. We also do farming runs and dungeon parties (though I do admit they aren't as common as I'd like). We do DB parties and BB parties when we can as well. So yep, that's a bit about Behemoth if you wanted to know more. Talk to any of us (particularily me, Herman, Sakurato, or Lord Kohaku) if you have any questions.
07-24-2008 08:31 PM