Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you have one month to live...
sirona Away
Eh?!

If you have one month to live...

... what will you do?

(I know it's 4amish, I'm somewhat upset and have a cluster of stuff in my head.. Stress.. depression/sad... Sorry guys.. I just had to ask, as this question popped up and I think that people might of encountered this at least once...)

What I would do.. (if it's a terminal illness like cancer, etc that can't be cured)

1) be a pessimist, hide in my corner and only allowing a few of my friends to know. Of course, I think all my family will be aware of it, so I think I might let them fuss over me for a bit.

2) If I haven't met my boyfriend irl (well, yeah, I have yet to meet my bf right now), I would totally refuse to meet him and just break up with him. I don't want him to worry sick about me or waste his time/money just to take care of someone that he has known online. I prefer only to hurt him once and for all and die without knowing what could of happened between us if I have longer to live. Even if he begs to see me, I don't think I want to see him. If he still shows up at my doorstep, I guess I have no choice but to see him, right? Icon_cry

If I have met him or am with him, maybe I'll just tell him that I hope I can separate from him to spare him from my sufferings. I don't want to see him crying at my deathbed.. because I know I don't want to leave, yet I'm losing the battle. If he insists to stick around, I know it will hurt me to know I will be separated from the one I love (the break up will hurt, but I would be mentally 'ready' to accept that pain to spare him), but I have to respect his decision I guess...

3) seize the day..? No.. probably trying to prepare all the plans well ahead of time so people around me would not have to stress out once I am gone.

4) After that, maybe I'll try to have some fun... going into the wilderness and just enjoy nature.

5) Probably the last few days of my life will be quite silent.. keep things quiet until it's my time to go.

Ok.. that's what I would do... Everyone reacts to this differently.. so, yeah, kind of road will you take?

Semper vigilans.

Living my life like a ninja... so, leave me alone... *vanish*
12-14-2005 07:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply