Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I quit. :]
Rawr! Offline
I eat babies. :D

RE:??I quit. :]

CanadaEH Wrote:-Sigh- Dude she right in alot of ways..You kinda were pushing her buttons..and this. This is a petty pathetic attempt for attention its kinda depressing she didnt go around trash talking you or blaming you for stuff. I got into a fight with her yesterday :/ you don't see me making a thread trying to draw attention to Me or Her. Arguments happen no need to bring it public, you could have just said Goodbye peacefully rather then try to bring her down.

I thought if anyone you'd be a bigger man then this. Guess I was quite wrong. She said some things but only after you directly/indirectly lied to her and they werent bad either. If you say you know her aswell you do then you should know that lieing is a No No.

But in the end good luck man, have fun or whatever it is you're going to do. -_-
~Thinking
First off, I never lied to her, she lied to me. Second, stay out of this, it has been going on for quite some time. Third, I know she'd do the same thing to me if I ever got her so frustrated by not getting what I want to leave, and she's insult me more than I just did her. I was pushing her buttons, too bad it was in MSN so you couldn't see how she was pushing me. :] Anyways, this will be my last post unless my darling Moonie posts here trying to contradict me. <3 Sorry Ayu for the hate list, when I get pissed, I get immature and all that other crap. :\

She never even gave me a choice whether to get on or not it was either go level or get bitched at. So yah, I just ended it right here and now. n___n

[Unnecessary drama+stretching page, sig removed by GM]
04-20-2009 01:23 AM
Find all posts by this user
Jasper Offline
Don't do drugs kids :O

RE: I quit. :]

gooooooooddddddd just leave already, you said you were leaving SO GO! bye bye

[Image: 223968_1188249704copy.jpg]
Tripp - 99/70 High Wizard
Acid Tripp - 96/6x Creator
J Vigil 9x/6x? Lord Knight
My siggy Icon_sad
04-20-2009 01:56 AM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

But there would be no drama if he just did.
04-20-2009 04:15 AM
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

+1 Bloody = )

[Image: monkey.png]

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
04-20-2009 11:38 AM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak