Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Queen Scaraba Card - effect useless
The Roger Offline
RNGOD PRAISER #1

RE: Queen Scaraba Card - effect useless

(08-11-2016 01:01 PM)GM-Ciar Wrote:  There's plenty of MVP or Miniboss cards that have not-so-wonderful effects, such as Moonlight Flower, Drake, Archangeling, and Hydro. New MVP Cards do not have to be the greatest thing out there each time one is released.
Im definetely with it but if we all agree Skoll card is right, then my last suggestion to make a similar card regarding wind element could be acceptable. Achangeling is fine, its offy for pre-re, hydro and drake too, moonie is just really old so its normal to became a bit obsolete.

(08-11-2016 01:01 PM)GM-Ciar Wrote:  Roger wrote...:
[shield card, resistance to neutral attacks +20% and +5% dmg against neutral property]

That type of effect will be taken by a future card from the bifrost region.

Oh ok, its good then.

(08-11-2016 01:01 PM)GM-Ciar Wrote:  Roger wrote...:
[The +30% dmg on scarabas works fine (i guess) in RENEWAL, but renewal RO its like a different game, totally reworked mechanics.]

+30% damage is still +30% damage in renewal or non-renewal... Icon_razz

Yes but here going physical against them isnt the best choice. Its not even a poor choice: is the worst, imo. In renewal they take much more damage from physical, they have much more hp, deal much more damage and the damn mechanics are all different XD I see viable only Ice Pick if you choose to fight our scarabas physically. If not, fire magics destroys them.

(08-11-2016 01:01 PM)GM-Ciar Wrote:  Scaraba mobs and the MVP which dropped cards and unusable gear were being spawned since November to see how players fared against it. Actually, a month after scaraba dungeon was opened the cards were still not released and I posted on the thread in case people had any more feedback. The cards were released 3 months after scaraba hole was opened.

Imho spawning mobs in prontera plaza isnt a good way to get realiable feedbacks and analysis about them. First months after opening the dungeon i guess there was no feedbacks because those mobs are... not so interesting afterall.
The little onehorned and twohorned are fine i think, with one dropping imperial spear, but Antler and Rake if they are being killed its for their exp. And you know how? Mobbing as many as possible under Meteor Storm spam.

I once thought to try mob the entire map and kill them all in one session using EDP GT sinx, but just for fun because it wouldnt yield great things. Yeah, the green whistle is cool, the new red bag is a new red bag but, do you see my point?

Now thinking about the high def of scarabas, ponder about adding the effect of ignoring scaraba monsters defence, so it is legitimate the +30% physical dmg:
Queen Scaraba Card: +30% physical damage against scaraba monsters, Ignore physical defence of Scaraba monsters, regain 5 sp every time an insect monster is killed.
What about this? Icon_smile

PS: uhm, i might ask to enter into the test team xD

Album Collection:
[img]WIP[img]
and counting

CLICK HERE HeRO Videos!

[Image: image,RNGod,white,black.png]
[Image: NYD-ONESHOT-7-85-M-damage.png]
[Image: Screenshot-20190605-030429.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2016 02:34 PM by The Roger.)
08-11-2016 02:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Queen Scaraba Card - effect useless - The Roger - 08-11-2016 02:32 PM