Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Queen Scaraba Card - effect useless
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Queen Scaraba Card - effect useless

The Sword Scarabas die very fast to melee Roger. Icon_sad

For Floor 2, I'd not try to melee them with most classes because its mobby as heck and I never have a priest ;D

Also, I've gone to farm Floor 2 not with MS spam, but with SG/NV/Waterball. Sure, MS spam is pretty good but I still wouldn't call it the best farming method for a party there. SS and Fire Dragon are more reliable damage. Meaning the best mobbers there are sniper, ninja, and rogue/stalker. Icon_razz

(08-11-2016 02:32 PM)The Roger Wrote:  
(08-11-2016 01:01 PM)GM-Ciar Wrote:  There's plenty of MVP or Miniboss cards that have not-so-wonderful effects, such as Moonlight Flower, Drake, Archangeling, and Hydro. New MVP Cards do not have to be the greatest thing out there each time one is released.
Im definetely with it but if we all agree Skoll card is right, then my last suggestion to make a similar card regarding wind element could be acceptable. Achangeling is fine, its offy for pre-re, hydro and drake too, moonie is just really old so its normal to became a bit obsolete.

There are lots of other great old mvp's with some of the most broken card effects in the game. Dark Lord and GTB come immediately to mind.

Personally see no reason to change or buff the MvP card since it is basically the same as its renewal counterpart. We should be careful with effects anyway so as to not cause issue.

Though your wind card idea could be a good one for another custom mvp, but I don't see why it must be Queen Scaraba who has that effect.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2016 07:00 PM by Aaronock.)
08-11-2016 07:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Queen Scaraba Card - effect useless - Aaronock - 08-11-2016 07:00 PM