Poll: Card Remover npc: yes or no (MOTIVATE YOUR VOTE WITH A COMMENT)
Yes, retrieving only the card and with a great zeny cost
No, because other ppl who have highend gears smells.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Card Removal - before complaining after reading the title, read the damn thread
Spire Offline

RE: Card Removal - before complaining after reading the title, read the damn thread

I'm sorry if I upset you with my opinion Manifus. I'm trying to find a reasonable alternative for how this idea could be implemented. Without causing to much Unbalance, and use it as a tie in to help out with the economy.

To make an argument (Again I'm not trying to call anyone out or upset anyone.) About the FA, it was my understanding that buying a unique item from the fairy auction is not rights to have it exclusively, as the items should be added for the general player base in future updates. If that's changed since it was originally set up I apologise for my Naivete.

I agree with you on the point of the price tag associated with an npc. But it would be hell on earth for the GMs to create a way to balance decarding prices.

An alternative suggestion would be to have it cost materials to decard something (This is only an example list and should not be taken to seriously) instead of raw zeny, that way we have more of a market for newer players to help out with.

Example:
100 Blank cards
50 squid ink
20 flashlight
200 used iron plate

Obviously these wouldn't be the items required for the quest to remove a card, but it's a much better alternative to pure zeny.

As far as zeny and who has it goes. The people with the most zeny to spend here either are lucky, or patient. Or they've been dedicated members of the server.

Remember, I'm not a rich person on HeRO either, as much as I would like to use such a service, for now, I'm just hunting my cards again.

VaIor: Paladin 9x/6x, Valor: High Priest 99/70, Valor's Chemist: Creator 9x/6x, Weaver: Clown 99/70, Blank: Stalker 9x/6x, Spire: Sniper 9x/6x
Current project: Farming zeny to buy stuff to put my cards in! Whistle

I am a proud member of The 'Wine Brewing Society'. If you are interested in joining, look for a representative in aldebaran. Or make a post in our guilds forum thread!
05-31-2017 04:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Card Removal - before complaining after reading the title, read the damn thread - Spire - 05-31-2017 04:16 AM