Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dragon Manteau Quest
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE:??Dragon Manteau Quest

Flare Wrote:Portal in Morroc.
Not just that. There's a whole series of quests to do to get to the actual maps in the new world (though Priests can bypass that by saving their respawn at the cat hand agents in the towns and fields).

The main quest to get into the new world is shown here. Other relevant quests are linked to this page at the bottom. Though Most people usually stop in the new surroundings quest right after the dude in the tent asks you to get stuff to help fix the entrance, since??after you finish that part,??the fields will be closed again until you start the other quest, Attitude to the new world, once you finish both quests, your access to new world monster maps (on either side of Mid camp) is permanent.

Just a warning on the Onward to New World quest, the 50 mobsters the quest has you summon to kill have pretty insane flee. It's hard to hit them with physical attacks. Reccomended to take a magic user, a person with crit, or use skills that always hit like blitz beat or falcon assault (doesn't neccessarily have to be you, just has to be someone in your party, on the map).

However our Nyddhogger is custom. you only need access to the field it's on and have??5 or more people at lvl 89 or higher to get in.
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2011 09:00 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
08-19-2011 08:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Salt Offline

RE:??Dragon Manteau Quest

baiken360 Wrote:By the way since we don't have the quest how do you guys go in the new world ?
Double post? if I do shoot me I guess...

We have the quests that were added in 13.1 and some of the ones that were added in 13.2. So to get to new world you just do the access quest like you normally would, since that was added in 13.1.
08-19-2011 09:54 PM
baiken360 Offline

RE: ??Dragon Manteau Quest

[/quote]
We have the quests that were added in 13.1 and some of the ones that were added in 13.2. So to get to new world you just do the access quest like you normally would, since that was added in 13.1.
[/quote]

Ok nice and do you have any idea if dragon manteau quest is going to be implemented or not?
I know that there is a prequest that HeRo might not like but I'm still hoping for the best outcome.
08-20-2011 01:09 AM