Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Good day, to all~
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE: Good day, to all~

Believe that copy/paste will have to do for Mr. Motenai Ronin then...
(hm, rather slight of a nuisance to check gender on this forum... pardon all dear ma'ams out there if Namin? accidentially used the wrong pronoun...)

Yay got avatar to work~ Slightly pixelized, but she'll worry about it later.

Ah, fun day in heRO, certainly. Good night heRO, until tomorrow~

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2007 01:59 AM by Namine.)
03-19-2007 01:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

lies static is not a god, he is a fake. Icon_twisted

we only have select few ppl who are god(/dess) here, namely Pandy our godly panda gm, hermes and windslip (never saw them but they do what they do), mystra and auron (the two sides of the alegiance dark/light mistress/master), feith (awwww i havent seen u for a long time, pls kill me again), and bane (never seen him either but he does something).

Icon_evil only gms have the right to be god. u are just an excess of dislodged electrons Icon_razz

ps. you do real well talking in third person. i am so going to ally with u whatever your guild is.Icon_biggrin

When someone calls you a lunatic and the first thing that came to mind is a cute, fluffy, white bunny, you know you've played too much RO.

Welcome to our world.
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2007 03:00 AM by Rei Ayanami.)
03-19-2007 02:59 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Rei Ayanami Wrote:ps. you do real well talking in third person. i am so going to ally with u whatever your guild is.Icon_biggrin

Definitely, Namin? will worry about her levels first before deciding on guilds and everything else... when the server is so relatively small and everyone is on the stage of assembling the wings, then safe for her to conclude that everyone who is active are well into the very high levels of 80+ or even trans-ed already?

Joining a guild as such a low level of 43 acolyte (hopefully it will be higher afterward) will only drag down whichever she joined... which is not the point of what a FS Priestess is suppose to do, hm?

Perhaps when she is a bit stronger, such possibilities will take place... Namin? looks forward to try joining parties and function as full support priestess~

Thanks for Ms. Ayanami's praises too... Namin? is yet to further improve her speech and other faulty wordings, but she will surely try her best to meet up with Ms. Ayanami's standards~

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
03-19-2007 06:23 AM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

lol Rei, it's not your guild to decide to ally, but Jugger does not mind if you invite her to our guild

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
03-19-2007 08:25 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

toko joined your guild juggs?

[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
03-19-2007 09:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

can't i ally my chibi guild "kindergarten" with ppl?Icon_razz babies needs friends too u knowIcon_wink

and no i am not in jug's guild. i am with the triple X, tho i am pretty much inactive for woe due to the time zone differences.

When someone calls you a lunatic and the first thing that came to mind is a cute, fluffy, white bunny, you know you've played too much RO.

Welcome to our world.
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2007 10:07 AM by Rei Ayanami.)
03-19-2007 10:06 AM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

ooo wrong rei Icon_biggrin sorry i thot so 8/ too many reis on forum/hero >< clones brand them all Icon_twisted

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
03-19-2007 08:05 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Gms arent gods Icon_lol

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
03-19-2007 08:55 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

If GMs can make violins out of 50+ trunks with ropes, then sound like they are pretty close to a gaming deity in Namin?'s view~

Partying on the Geographer/Metalling map is a load of fun, pray that there are such opportunities again to train and party with fellow heRO players~

03-20-2007 01:33 AM
bensei Offline

hihi hi namineIcon_biggrin

and yes i heard from the drama too because i come from this server too Icon_lol
well i guess u will really enjoy it here evrything is so cuteeeIcon_biggrin
03-20-2007 09:21 AM