Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
ATTENTION HEROS!!!!
Guillermo Offline
Paladin of your dreams

RE: ATTENTION LIGHT SIDE!!!!

I know I haven't been here as of late to help in bringing down Erebos, but I'm back now and I'm going to do whatever I can to help. I stand with Linnea.
07-27-2008 08:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

OOC: Sorry Guys for the late response I was too tired to make a super coherent response to Linnea last night on her last post. I also warn ahead of time this post may be a little long, but I am responding to like 3 other people too to go with it. :]

BTW before beginning, I kind of find it lame how Erebos is portrayed in the Chronicles which I will be using to back me up slightly. Chronicles that i'm using can be found right here at this link: http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2328

Also using the prophecy from the Shadow Side Story found at this link:
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=6748
[/OOC]

First, I shall respond to Mr. Fates. It is obvious "revolutionary" leader that you don't pay attention to what Eudoxie says. We already have a plan for Asgard and Odin will be struck down, along with any other god who does not swear allegiance to him. I also laugh at you since you wish to save Aaronock from me? You hate the nobility I thought, or are you somehow making exceptions now simply because you hate me more? Pitiful I suppose, but I'm not here to make friends with any like yourself.

To Mr. Stoker next. Lady Mystra has only been a thorn in Eudoxie's and my side for quite some time. For a lady who should value the strong, she only spits in your face continuously and calls you weak. Eudoxie on the other hand takes notes of your strengths and uses them to further also help to reach Erebos' goals. The division between the factions will further cease to exist as there are plans to clean that up also, any of the Dark Side not siding with Eudoxie are going against Erebos' true design. The path of "darkness" was never suppose to be an easy one to fill! In other words, I agree with your thoughts, and they have been addressed. I'm sure you'll find that trying to remain neutral in this war will be most difficult, and eventually you'll be choosing a side to help, and I would most definitely hope it is ourselves you choose. Just as I hope eventually Aaronock will come to join us willingly again.

To Guillermo, a pity you won't be joining us also, but we did expect to meet conflict.

And finally...I am at Miss Linnea and her comments...Glad to see Light finally is taking a stand in its own ranks, but I find it amusing it comes from you. Oh well, your husband has chosen to help, and he's a lot more powerful than yourself could ever be.

Of course I agree also Miss Linnea, perfection may not be possible, however, I think Erebos can provide us with the best solution. Besides, Sir Melot also has the same goal in mind, but I suppose for those serving Erebos they have forgotten that! I suppose we're just reminding them since Melot lately has also done little fighting in the war these days.

Unfortunately also at this time Erebos cannot act directly in this war, and Hestia also is banned by Odin. Well that solution is obvious enough, and we'll easily strike Hestia down at that time it comes. Anyway, why I know the world won't be entirely annihilated...Well I suppose it matters little to me because I will die happily serving Erebos' will, but for those of you also questioning yourselves...Well, the prophecies we all know about state this:

When... claim the power beyond Niflheim... on a day which... through the sky... the Eye of Surtur, one who reveals all that is hidden...Beyond the Bridge... Beware of the true Master of Muspelheim and not to invoke his wrath, for...

Eternal Fire of Muspelheim shall blaze eternal, witnessing the beginning and the end of the battle between the immortal Hestia and Erebos. The flame shall burn past the era of God Odin himself, into the days of Ragnarok when the world shall start anew from the branches of Yggdrasil Tree.

This prophecy suggest the war is about to, excuse the pun, heat up, and you yourself Linnea are only further assisting in that. The chance for new life comes from fires, and we who have served Erebos in his truest wishes will also then be the ones shaping this new world.

I think I have addressed everyone's comments and concerns, however if there are more, I will be more than happy to answer them also.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2008 11:10 AM by Aaronock.)
07-27-2008 11:09 AM
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

Both light and dark should be wary of the undead for they are friends to no one.??Eudoxie is not to be trusted by either side.
[Image: eudoxiesskullqo1.png]
Obviously the Eudoxie running around right now is either undead or a fake.??Not to be trusted either way.

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2008 01:41 PM by Kadar.)
07-27-2008 01:38 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Are you sure the one you killed is not a fake? She does create dopplegangers of herself :]

07-27-2008 01:59 PM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

Remember Fates, killing Ostello means killing Aaronock as well. This must be approached carefully...and soon.

As for Ostello and his talk of prophecies, there is no set future, even if someone who had a divine vision said so.

We shape our own future. So while you're over there trying to make the prophecy a reality, we light siders are rising up to stop you from doing so. Maybe we are just fueling your fire, or maybe we're extinguishing the flames. It all depends on who wins, I think.

Also, the world doesn't need to be destroyed to make changes. Have you ever thought of putting faith into the people of this world? Or are you really that shallow and obsessed with destruction?

Edit: I'm going to set a date for a meeting with the other Light Heroes so we can discuss the details of our plan of action. Right now, I'm thinking Wednesday night.

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2008 03:53 PM by Fruityla.)
07-27-2008 02:05 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Yes Yes, don't forget all of you, if you kill the body, where will Aaronock have a place to go? Oh yah, to Queen Hel of course.

And faith in the people...oh that's sweet, that sounds like something HE would say, he's been telling you anything nice words like that? We would change things if we could through this "faith" you speak of, but the foundation of which this world rests on is so weak now the only way to make it strong again is to tear it down and remake it!

07-27-2008 04:06 PM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

No we dont have to kill Aaron, tho that might happen. Its very simple, Aaron is being possessed by Ostello, yes? Then there is quiet a logical answer. We possess Aaron again. If we find someone who is stronger or atleast equal with Ostello they can knock him back out of control and then we have time to get him removed saftly. The problem with this is where to find someone who can do this and messing around with a persons mind like that is bad, the two people could be merged ect.

Also my revolution has a greater purpose now.

OOC: When I reborn, I decided that instead of trying to control the evil and wrongs in the nobles from the outside, that he should simply become a powerful enough noble that he can stop this evil before it has a chance to hurt anyone. AKA Internal Affairs noble style

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
07-27-2008 04:30 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

*Laughs at Angel Fates plan*
Good luck trying to find me, beat me, and seriously you think you can just get rid of me that easily? Aaronock has tried his own methods and failed, this one won't be any different. Anyway, thanks for the information you so easily gave out to myself on these public boards, I'll be sure to make note of them.

07-27-2008 04:35 PM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

*goes off in search of a Psychic*

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
07-27-2008 04:44 PM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

I think you should leave the planning to the rest of us, Fates Sweat

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker