Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HeRO House! (Who would be ur roomies?)
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: HeRO House! (Who would be ur roomies?)

No one.

Especially not with the people who put me down in their list.

Reason? Way too many.

I have a very strong feeling that there's a 99% how I'll be the only non-drinker in any house party (I'm still 100% alcohol free~), which shall be often given the configuration and some of the house member list. Following that, there's a very high chance that I'll have to be the one to drag drunken fools on the couches back to their room, cleaning the random peanuts on the floor. Next morning, it'll still probably be me throwing all the bedsheets into the laundry because of intense puking, potentially throwing out dead bodies of ducks that went through only-god-knows what happened to them the night before.

What about the other non drinkers, you say? That may be even more horrifying, as at least the drunks are predictable in their mess in their own right. Another Thor Leech Party meeting discussing if Doppel or Kiehl is hotter is mind scarring, and given the chance of living together, the hottest monster thread will probably be revived even if it should remain in the grave for the benefit of the entire human race that plays RO.

I am also not sure if it's a conspiracy against me why the people I mute often are the people who want me to live with them. Is it because they want to peek over my room to know when I am muting people? Or, is it because they want some real life beating which shall involve them having a TI-83(plus) shoved down their throat until they are also muted in real life coughing out piles of blood as their red bubble? Also, what am I going to do if I have to ban them. They'll certainly go "Ayu I'm so bored I can't play heRO can I come into your room and jump up and down on your bed?" as if they aren't complaining about being bored on Main/guild/party chat enough.

I'm also certainly not going to be the one to drive fat people around because they are too fat to move by themselves, or they just want me as a math tutor that's right next door and probably will work for free to bail them out for geometry.

On top of it all, more than half of those people will be kicked out of the house for violating the house rule: Thou shall watch Clannad and Kanon in its entirety whenever given the chance possible.

... and absolutely no wallposters of Fabio.

11-03-2009 03:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BlueAlchemy Offline

Reguarding that statement Ayu, I think revenge is a better possibility

as for roomies... well I don't exactly know/remember much of the community to make an accurate call just yet... I gotta check out more active guilds...

Characters:
Zraxus (main) Creator
Brave Sir Robin    Bard
Inigo   Crusader
VixPaladin  (for gods sake I'm a priest not a paladin)
Check out my store!
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2009 03:22 PM by BlueAlchemy.)
11-03-2009 03:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

RE:??HeRO House! (Who would be ur roomies?)

GM-Ayu Wrote:What about the other non drinkers, you say? That may be even more horrifying, as at least the drunks are predictable in their mess in their own right. Another Thor Leech Party meeting discussing if Doppel or Kiehl is hotter is mind scarring, and given the chance of living together, the hottest monster thread will probably be revived even if it should remain in the grave for the benefit of the entire human race that plays RO.

We had to talk about SOMETHING Icon_cry.

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
11-03-2009 03:18 PM
F.x Offline
Bob Lawblaw's Law Blog

Lough Out Loud at the thoughtfulness of Ayu's post! (in a positive way)

i think, Just Think i'm in love with a GM.

Fanimus             - Whitesmith
Clowning Around - Clown
11-03-2009 03:50 PM
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

Ayu, I love you.

Bear my children.
11-03-2009 05:33 PM
Loveless Offline
Beautifully Broken

Live Alone FTW

[Image: lovelesssig02vx1.png]
11-03-2009 05:45 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

Lol kret

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
11-03-2009 05:48 PM
Aneko Away
§†Twisted Mistress†§

Hmm....

Saii: For obvious reasons.

Venus- I met Venus around the very first time Saii and I got married on the server so she's a special person. :3 Ever since we met we planned on living together and dammit we're gonna make it happen. >:O

Shikari- Because Venus and him are dating...and to keep Saii company when I'm not around.

Thats it for now. :3

Once Proud Co-Leader Of Nya Nya Crew
[Image: nyanya.jpg]
Nya Nya Crew - ¥†‡ Hero's #1 Social/Non Woe Guild ‡†¥

♥Lady Aneko: Lvl 99/70 FS High Priest
♥Hisa: Lvl 9x/6x High Wizard
♥Maki: Lvl 9x/6x Sniper
♥Honoka: Lvl 8x/5x Assassin Cross
-~Happily owned by Saiich Bloodbane~-
11-03-2009 06:32 PM
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

RE:??HeRO House! (Who would be ur roomies?)

Aneko Wrote:Hmm....

Saii: For obvious reasons.

Venus- I met Venus around the very first time Saii and I got married on the server so she's a special person. :3 Ever since we met we planned on living together and dammit we're gonna make it happen. >:O

Shikari- Because Venus and him are dating...and to keep Saii company when I'm not around.

Thats it for now. :3

lol <3 Love

Id include in the list Nicole and Peppin.

Party reasons.lol WOOT BOOZE!!

Id love also to Killouz visit us and Kretzer so we cann play some cheesy board games like monopoly and play wiii.

EDIT:
WHO CAN FORGET SILK AND SLATE!!!

Slate would always bring awesome snacks and silk would be the awesome comedy relief!

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2009 06:40 PM by Bloodbane.)
11-03-2009 06:39 PM
poeticwings Away
PAGDAYAW !!

Hmm. This is TOUGH. Okay this would never work out but..

1) Sirona: I would want to room with Sirona because I've known her for ages and I've been meaning to visit her. Also I'd like to ToH with her cause she finally got wings after 4 years. I like her strange sense of humor and how she can get me to laugh like an idiot. Too many funny things to talk about. Rants can be fun too. She's a great friend and gives good advice. Also I liked to try out her cooking.

2) Machiavelli: Out of all the people in heRO, I've known this guy the longest. He's fun to hang out with both IG and IRL because he buys (owes) coffee at Starbucks. Also we know that he's full of win because he'll let me, Holy Krap, and Venturo live under his roof, rite?

3) Venturo: Love

4) Proxyt: Because singing and playing the violin will probably sound better live than with MSN + headset. And omg violin + piano duet. Ohhh yeahhh. Oh and Proxy is just plain silly and hilarious. Makes me lol so much with his random accents. Teehee.

5) Holy Krap: Because you can't have a Machiavelli without a Holy Krap. Anyway, she's my partner in crime against Ktullanux so I can actually yell at her to teleport before me so she doesn't die. -_- Fun times. But yeah I'm pretty sure we're going to end up with Venturo in Machi's house. The four of us were supposed to go somewhere...overrr the rainbowwww (lol j/k).

Rinato High Priest L99/70
Index Sniper L99/70
Peppermint Gypsy L99/69
The Pianist Assassin Cross L98/68
sharp Baby Hunter L99/50
Harmonia Soul Linker L91/50

The Penguin Squad Guild L9
11-03-2009 07:15 PM