Poll: READ THE THREAD FIRST!
Idea1 is ok
Idea2 is ok
Idea3 is ok
None are ok
I don't care is ok
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
pvp room with spawns // A pvp town // A pvp map
Split Ends Offline
o(≧▽≦)o

RE: pvp room with spawns // A pvp town // A pvp map

hw abt light vs dark battle? i think you're talking abt the night and day which is pretty good. up until now im not sure what those r for, maybe your suggestion's (option 2) can enlighten me Icon_biggrin

moving vendors to some other spot in pront and making that place immune while making remaining pront pvp map at night is kinda good :D

pk ranking should also be implemented and top scorer receives hmmm. a wedgie? xD

BREAD is RAW TOAST

[Image: 375d8dddd0e9143a2869cda6fd81b2d2.jpg]

UST-AMV CoA student... survivor
07-12-2010 06:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nyalyn Offline

Perma-open castle with PvP mechanics instead of WoE mechanics is what I want to see, perhaps with the aforementioned Biolabs monsters spawning randomly to spice it up.

<animu picture>
<pretentious quote, possibly in latin>
<character list and level wank-off>
07-12-2010 08:54 AM
micer Offline
I Burn Trees

I voted only option 1.

For using towns, it would be kind of awkward to have to wait for the day/night cycle before you can pvp. there would be time where you'd be in the middle of a fight with someone, and then daytime rolls by and youre just like "aww, we werent done!"

For using maps with monsters, there would be many potential cases in which people would cry and whine. Firstly, if you disable exp loss during pvp time, people who normally level there would be able to level without having to worry about losing exp and dying, and some people would cry and complain. On the other hand, if you dont turn off exp loss, some noob who happens to be unaware of the fact that its pvp day on the map may get killed and go "wtf i lost exp because of some ******" and also whine like a baby.

Edit: I also believe the mobs should not drop items or exp, and that this should be the one place in which shameless KSing and mob dropping should be legal. :D

IGNs:
FlySwatter
Yorick
Roadkill
Black Hayate
and so on...
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2010 09:47 AM by micer.)
07-12-2010 09:33 AM
Split Ends Offline
o(≧▽≦)o

lol shameless KSing... i love those words compounded to make the perfect shameless phrase xD

BREAD is RAW TOAST

[Image: 375d8dddd0e9143a2869cda6fd81b2d2.jpg]

UST-AMV CoA student... survivor
07-14-2010 10:18 AM