Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
*RolePlaying Character Background Thread*
Mrmeow x_X Offline
Back from the DEAD!

RE: *RolePlaying Character Background Thread*

RaZoR

As a little girl, abandoned by all, she used to travel the world all alone looking for her own place in the big chaos of the Rune-Midgrad Kingdom.
Then one day, when she was moving through Alberta, she stumbled into some Blacksmiths that were heading west, to the caves of Commodo. As she looked at them, she felt she is falling for the vision of Blacksmith, the idea of having the power of Steel at her own hands, at her own disposal... Then she knew - she found her place.
For a few days straight she walked to geffen, to visit the Blacksmiths Guild and tell them how eager she is to join. Yet when she came there, they only looked at her and laughed. They never even said a single word - just pointed at her and laughed.
She stood there, frozen, watching the men and women in the guild she has hoped so long to join, do nothing but laugh at her pressence.
She then thought, perhaps she must first become a merchant? Yes, that must the reason for them to make fun of her. So again, she walked all the way back to the merchant city of Alberta.
Exhausted, she fell through the door of the Merchants' Guild, her clothes dirty and thorn in places, her face covered with dirt from the ground of the lost forest upon which she slept. When she realised where she was, she got up and faced the Guild Master.
"My dream is to become a Merchant and a Blacksmith, please, accept me to your guild!" She said. The guild master kept silent for a few moments, inspecting her looks and behavior.
"Why should the wealthiest guild in all of Rune-Midgard accept a dirty little girl like you? Can you even pay the admission fee? Do you how high is the admission fee to become a Blacksmith? Run off, little girl, you have nothing to look for here."
Her eyes filled with tears, tears that started flawing slowly on to her cheecks, dripping on the fance floors of the guild. As she stood there, she realised all her dreams have just fallen apart.
This is when she understood - she must become a Rogue. The very opposite of all Merchants. She will show them what she is really capable of!
And then, when enough merchants are robbed and enough monsters are slayed... Perhaps then, she will come back to that very own guild to claim her dreams.

Since she had no name, she called herself RaZoR, to remind of the deadliness of her razor-sharp daggers.
It was some time later when she met an acolyte and a thief, also a pair of nomads with no home land. They travelled much together, and she became very fond of them... But one day they have simply vanished. As she woke up in the alley of prontera which they used this time as they're home, they were nowhere to be seen. The ground itself has swallowed them.

To be continued I suppose ^_^

Back from the dead, again.

The original owner and creator of Meat Grinder, Suicide Commando, Lady Venom, Psychopath and so many characters I simply can't remember.

Now just Utsav, a little hunter.
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2005 03:52 AM by Mrmeow x_X.)
12-14-2005 03:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

-Neo-
-----------------------------------------------------------------
An eternity ago a knight had nothign left to fight for....
Everything he held dear left. The life he knew was reduced to ash.
He lost all the love he had searched for his entire life. He sought off to his final battler ground. Musashi released his peco and headed on to the mystical shining temple of the dark lands. With him were all he had left. In his right hand the Angle, Masamune. His left was the Demon, Muramasa. His life fading away to a ghost, with his Ghostring Cotton shirt, symbolising power among the poor. He has risen from nothing and sought power to defend what he held close only to have it all get away. He trudged on, leaving everyhting behind. As he reached the top he was surrounded by a bright light. A figure appeared shaded in the luminecent glow. He was given a choice. Abandon everything he'd done and leave the world he fought to protect and begin a new life, or to stay and watch as the world die beneath his feet.
At first hesitant, he finally chose to move on. At that moment the light eradicated his body, his flesh burned, his eyes stung. He was nothing.
His soul ripped apart in the most agonising pain imaginable.

The next day he awoke, no memory of his life, of his identity.
A young mage wandered by as he was recovering from the agony.
She offered him help, and he gladly accepted.
"Whats your name?" she asked joyfully.
He sat there for a second burrying his face in his hands, mind drawing a blank. "I don't know." he replied quietly.
She jumped around smiling as she said, "We very well can't let you go without a name, now can we."
She had a big smile, teeth filled mouth stretching from ear to ear.
"How about we call you..." She went quiet for a moment.
Musashi's mind began to flash uncontrollably, badck through memories and terror.
"A new life..." he muttered.
She screamed out in excitement.
"I have the perfect name for you!"
Musashi looked upon her inquisitively.
"I will call you Neo!" "You shall have your new begining"
He nodded, making it true in his own mind, reepeating back the name as he stood up.
"Neo....that will be just fine."

He headed to town in her company, exchanging quick smiles, although his heart grew heavy and doubt plagued his mind. Still unsure about what was next. But he didnt want to become a burden to anyone, so he smiled, he kept up his happy face, he didn't let himself breakdown no matter how much of a struggle it was to stay in one peice.

And thus Neo was born, a new life begun...
[To be continued]

12-15-2005 03:49 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mrmeow x_X Offline
Back from the DEAD!

RP Backgrounds are cool, when do we actually play these? Icon_razz
Sorry if this question is stupid, I'm kinda new ><

The original owner and creator of Meat Grinder, Suicide Commando, Lady Venom, Psychopath and so many characters I simply can't remember.

12-15-2005 10:06 AM
Yetipunk Offline

Manifus Wrote:And thus Neo was born, a new life begun...

Boo! I want uber agility knight Musashi back. =(

Cool story. Icon_biggrin

coocoocachoo
12-15-2005 11:56 AM
Cessy Offline
Seals for Breakfast

Has anyone else noticed the surprising number of "abandoned children"? XD

[Image: cessysynesthesiasig18nw.jpg]

[Image: voteherobanner1kb.gif]

ign: Cessy
12-15-2005 03:15 PM
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

Yeah. XD Parents these days suck! Where's the person from the happy home? Or do those even exist anymore? Probably not.
12-15-2005 03:42 PM
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

more dramatic I guess...

lol~

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
12-15-2005 04:29 PM
Yetipunk Offline

lol, I didn't want to make mine guy abandon but I ended up doing it... XD

coocoocachoo
12-15-2005 04:58 PM
Mrmeow x_X Offline
Back from the DEAD!

cause abandoned children are the easiest possible story XD
damn... a server full of them.... No one is special for being alone any more ><

12-15-2005 06:50 PM
Lucky Day Away
|| Lead Farmer ||

Hehe, my character's not abandoned, nor without parents. Her real father's still alive, also her mother and stepfather. Hmm maybe should put that in the story... I'll do it later. Icon_suprised

Lucky Day | Master Smith| Western Grace | Order of Chaos
[Image: 2rhpoqu.png]

I just rode into town. On my horse?

You betcha on my horse! Icon_mrgreen
That the thing in the Old West Times..
Everybody enjoys a good horse ride.
12-15-2005 08:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply