Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Power of Nobles Questioned
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

RE: Power of Nobles Questioned

wait rewind, someone 10x more powerful behind the scenes, when did this happen O.o.

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
06-17-2008 01:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheAbyss Offline
Stealer of Glory

I don't know when it happened Mr. Fates, but somebody 10x stronger than everybody else behind the scenes? That could only be me right Icon_razz ?
Sir Aaronock, the fact that you let this small statement even get out to the public commoners, when you should be somewhat controling the flow of the media translates to a very lazy bunch of nobles who didn't take the time to crush any chance of this argument from happening. And Sir Bloody, we will crush the Noble forces and the Neutral forces alike *laughs meniachally*
OOC: Just a thought, people might think this is a real argument and that we are actually fighting and that this is a really unstable server, but just clarifying that this is NOT real, just a roleplay thing were doing to have some fun. So don't leave the server because it isn't stable or something O.o

Quik 8x/5x Assasin-Cross
[Image: a5bda3vx3.gif]
Go Here
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthrea... Warriors¥
"50% of marriages end in divorce. The other 50%, end in death"
06-17-2008 03:25 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

OOC: I think most people know that when they see "OOC" once every 3 posts

06-17-2008 03:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheAbyss Offline
Stealer of Glory

RE:??Power of Nobles Questioned

GM-Ayu Wrote:OOC: I think most people know that when they see "OOC" once every 3 posts
Well maybe some newbies dont know what that means, like they didn't read what Panda said Icon_suprised

Quik 8x/5x Assasin-Cross
Go Here
06-17-2008 03:32 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Quote:Sir Aaronock, the fact that you let this small statement even get out to the public commoners, when you should be somewhat controling the flow of the media translates to a very lazy bunch of nobles who didn't take the time to crush any chance of this argument from happening. And Sir Bloody, we will crush the Noble forces and the Neutral forces alike *laughs meniachally*

Nobles job is not to tyrannize the people, we should allow you to have freedom of speech. King Tristan is upset, but would you rather us simply torture and/or imprison and/or kill you? I am here to try leading this country into something better, not into a place where people are scared to speak out against what is going on around them.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
06-17-2008 04:20 PM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

Avalon_Fates Wrote:wait rewind, someone 10x more powerful behind the scenes, when did this happen O.o.

Nothing more than drunken babble. I suspect Slyph has been hanging around Oniichan >_>

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
06-17-2008 05:36 PM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

Quik! We are after Freedom and Liberty! To end the oppression and unjustness the Nobles force upon us. We will not hurt the innocent, and we are not a bunch of no brain rebel's who only have violence on our mind. If we have to force these people out our way so be it, but I will not allow unnecessary damage to be cause by us. Then we would be no better then they are.

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
06-18-2008 12:15 AM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

I still fail to understand how the nobles have been surpressing us or being unjust. yes, there were times when I myself almost got into trouble for saying certain things, but I was able to prove my innocence or explain the situation.

They're even going so far as to asking what you want changed instead of just throwing you in prison for treason. If you're really upset, just say why instead of causing a useless uproar.

And as I said before, everyone was perfectly fine until YOU complained and got them angry, Mr. Fates. This makes me wonder if a specific noble(s) have hurt you in some way and you wish to get back at them. You did mention that you hated a few of them...

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
06-18-2008 01:25 AM
TheAbyss Offline
Stealer of Glory

Linnea, the simple fact that our Kingdom is turning into an Oligarchy is enough to want to throw away the government and start fresh. Whenever a conflict breaks out, who do you think will have the money, and therefore the power? The nobles of course. Who will opress our opinions on the matter to the point where we dont matter? The nobles.
Luckily their fortune and power has not yet grown to the point where they can supress us and any rebelion we put together, so we must stop them before it does get to that point.
Mr. Fates, may I point out that the neutrals are pretty much those with no opinion on the matter, they are also those who can be easily manipulated, therefore the most dangerous of them all. If you were a commoner, with no opinion in an argument, and somebody paid you off to support them, of course you would. Neutrals must be forced to choose a side un-corrupted or disposed of before they are bribed by the oh so powerful nobles.

Quik 8x/5x Assasin-Cross
Go Here
06-18-2008 03:11 AM
Slyph123 Away
In Awesomsox Camp for 4 weeks, GTFOOMHB!

TheAbyss Wrote:
GM-Ayu Wrote:OOC: I think most people know that when they see "OOC" once every 3 posts
Well maybe some newbies dont know what that means, like they didn't read what Panda said Icon_suprised

Not to mention the fact that this is in the roleplay forums....

Slyph 9x/5x Siroma Slayer Sage
[Image: ac89caih2.gif]
[Image: b060d8ck9.gif]
06-18-2008 03:22 AM