Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There?
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

RE:??Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There?

Yuriohs Wrote:Do you know how much +7 Bucklers go for?
Do you know how to make +9 bucklers , or even (lol?) + 10 bucklers?
ASK BAMBOO they will tell you the secrets in making +10 blades, and +10 regular castle drop equipments.
And even though we all can make +7 bucklers and +10 blades, you don't have a crazy amount in guild storage.

I'm going to break a minor guild rule, and point out one thing from Behemoth guild's storage. This is from Behemoth, the guild that isn't sitting on a 20 eco castle each week, the guild that you fight all the time against.

This is from our list of items that we have in guild storage. . .
Quote:Muffler [1] x 100+
Should we reduce another castle off the trans list because we have a guild storage?

I would just like to remind you that once upon a time LW held pront with 100 eco. If there's anyone has an immense chance to have god items, the things that you're so afraid of, I'd go with LW. Taking a castle from 0 to 100 and then holding that 100 eco castle for quite some time is the bigger threat for a god item than the cute little castle stuck at 20 eco. And if I've heard right talking with a few of the higher ups in LW, they didn't have a god item, they had a good handful of materials, but not enough to get an entire item together.

I would like to suggest looking over the mathmatic posibilities of BS having TWO god items. One of the strongest and most important things to remember is that just because it's a pront/payon/alde castle, it doesn't just drop pront/payon/alde boxes. This is a PAIN for guilds everywhere trying to put together a list of god item materials for the simple fact that you can't take a particular castle for particular drops.

We'll do the math here for what you're talking so much about.

On the god item list, one of the lowest item costing things is the Brisingamen. It takes a total of 17 god item materials.

4 x Freyja's Jewel
4 x Silver Ornament
3 x Drifting Air
3 x Ripple
3 x Snow Crystal

It takes a few other items that are out there, but these are the materials needed that you have to get from castles.

By the way, those playing along at home, the item gives you
STR, AGI, INT, VIT + 6
LUK + 10, MDEF + 5
Slightly game breaking, but not the fearful Meg that you're refering to in your origonal post.

Okay, back to my point.

Here's the drop rate for each one of these items
Freyja's Jewel 0.81%
Silver Ornament 0.81%
Drifting Air 0.81%
Ripple 0.81%
Snow Crystal 0.81%

Okay, so we're assuming that you have to go through about 123.5 chests (I rounded a bit for this math) to get one of these items. Let's take that and go through the 17 items here. That means that at MINIMUM assuming that everything drops at a perfect rate and you only get these items and NOT the items from other castles chests for items that you don't need, you need almost 2,100 chests for this item.

divide that by six chests a day. . .

You're going to need roughly 349 days of perfect drops to get this item.

That's almost one year at 20 eco with perfect drops with nothing from any other castle dropping into your stash, without anyone breaking your emp, without anything going wrong at all.

And you're saying that magically that BS has been able to get this perfect drop rate for the past two years and has TWO god items?

I don't agree with your math.

EDIT:
Decided to add in a fun little side fact.

So, it's roughly 123 chests to get one god item material. The chances of it being from the right castle that you want, is one in four (payon, geffen, pront, alde) which makes the average rate of getting a chest from a castle that you want to jump to one out of every 492 chests. One out of every 123 will give you a material item, but only one out of every 492 will be what you actually need for a particular item.

I still don't agree that BS has two god items just because they have a 20 eco castle.
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2009 08:15 PM by Adrillf.)
08-31-2009 07:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jasper Offline
Don't do drugs kids :O

RE: Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There?

Get one thing clear, there are NO "God Items" on hero as of yet. HOWEVER, there are a few guilds such as LW and BS that are VERY close to making one. (Sorry if that was confidential) but people are assuming that no one is close and that's just plain dumb.

Non-trans castle is getting 6 treasures a day for absolutly no work in a few months, if you try to compare that to LWs 100 eco youre are ...dumb. LW actually worked for their 100 eco and they were attacked every woe.
BS on the other hand has 0 action yet get their 6 treasures a day for no effort.

One thing that you guys need to keep in mind while you continue arguing with each other is that there are NO God Items on heRO. And #2 yes there are guilds that are very close to making one.

[Image: 223968_1188249704copy.jpg]
Tripp - 99/70 High Wizard
Acid Tripp - 96/6x Creator
J Vigil 9x/6x? Lord Knight
My siggy Icon_sad
08-31-2009 08:19 PM
Sugoii Offline

No one is answering the thread's real question. Why do we have Alde WoE?

What exactly is the point of having non trans WoE? To teach new people how to WoE? So new people can feel less shitty because there are no EDP sinxs and creators to one shot them every time? What a load of crap. Bamboo is so well equipped that new players wont learn a damn thing from going to that castle. They'll just suffer total annihilation. Its one of the biggest guild in the server and from what I hear the people in it are quite rich.

So why? Because its "challenging?" Challenge only happens if both side is equal in strength, number and equips. The only way Bamboo is gonna have a "real" challenge is if the big guilds in the server all goes to non trans WoE. And why the hell should they do that? Just to break econ? Seems very unfair that other guilds have to give up trans WoE just to make something out of Alde WoE.

As of now, no one really knows why we have this Alde WoE. Personally, I wouldnt give a crap if it actually had people going there to do something. If it was as active as trans WoE who can say that Alde WoE is useless and unfair? Not everyone who created the thread "Alde WoE is pointless", or "Why do we have alde WoE" has something against bamboo, I sure as hell don't.

Proxyt said Alde has its boring days, so doesnt that kind of mean they do get easy econ? Trans WoE is so much more action packed. People actually have to hunt alot of things just to get by one WoE. Sinxs have to hunt EDP. Creators have to hunt AD materials. Star sands are also required for condensed white pots. One of my guildy burns over 500+ condense white pots PER WoE. Some burn 50+ EDP PER WoE. Who knows how much AD creators burns PER trans WoE? Does Trans WoE ever really have "boring" days? Obviously, trans WoE takes hella more effort to keep.

I'm sure this suggestion was already made, but why is it so hard for GMs to implement some kind of a solution for this problem we have with Alde WoE? Like Adrilf said, we can easily just have a non-trans WoE day, so perhaps we can answer Proxyt's call to give Bamboo some hard-on action.

SeVeRe TiRe DaMaGe
08-31-2009 08:52 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Man...you just made the most win post of this topic! ;D
I lubs you *-*

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
08-31-2009 08:56 PM
Jasper Offline
Don't do drugs kids :O

Sadly his answer (which i agree with fully) will be beat around the bush and a solution wont be seen for a long time. Because its fine the way it is now right >.>?

[Image: 223968_1188249704copy.jpg]
Tripp - 99/70 High Wizard
Acid Tripp - 96/6x Creator
J Vigil 9x/6x? Lord Knight
My siggy Icon_sad
08-31-2009 09:02 PM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

I'm just crying reading all this??:'l?? After those years the community is finnaly waking up *-*

:')

solution proposal:
gms NOT involved into alde could make an internnal vote about alde destiny

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2009 09:36 PM by Général_Argos.)
08-31-2009 09:32 PM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:I'm just crying reading all this??:'l?? After those years the community is finnaly waking up *-*

:')

solution proposal:
gms NOT involved into alde could make an internnal vote about alde destiny

Truth

And yes, Tripp and others already pointed out what I was saying.

Sugoii I agree fully with you.
Wonder when I should make the poll on closing Alde?
I think its 2 early on in the discussion.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
08-31-2009 09:58 PM
Chop Offline
o_o!!

Is this just a QQ thread? Obviously this is a lowrate and not everyone is transed or wants to trans so that's why we have nontrans woe. lol

Chop| Sniper | 9x/6x
Summit | Wizard | 9x/5x
C h o p | Champion | 9x/6x
[Image: 45925478.png]
08-31-2009 10:34 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

Chop Wrote:Is this just a QQ thread? Obviously this is a lowrate and not everyone is transed or wants to trans so that's why we have nontrans woe. lol

Yea but, as everyone else has said, the only ones who actually WoE there have hax equips which makes it near impossible for your avarage non-trans chars, to even stand a chance o.O. I think we should make Alde either a) available for everyone, or b) for novices, super novices, and baby chars [I read this idea elsewhere, so I'm pretty much just quoting it].

Also Street, even tho I somewhat agree that they get easy economy it's not really their fault no one else attacks them =s, Behemoth, STD, or any other big WoE guild could easily give their non-trans members good equips to attack Alde, yet they don't, it's their own choice to let them keep the castle, or to not try to take it from them rather.

-Shikari-

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
08-31-2009 10:55 PM
Guillermo Offline
Paladin of your dreams

Ok so as most of you know I'm a member of Behemoth, who is allied with Bamboo. I agree with the fact that Bamboo was sitting on easy castle drops and even though they are allies I didn't want them to have it easy. Adella, Kroms, and myself decided to create a nontrans guild to make them earn their treasure. Sure we weren't as well geared as they were but I'd like to think we did our best and made them earn their treasures. I don't think Alde should be closed by no means. If you want them to earn their treasure do something about it like I did =P. Non trans was fun while it lasted and I hope we gave Bamboo a more enjoyable WoE while we were down there =3
08-31-2009 11:43 PM