Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)
_Wind_ Offline
True Meaning of Fear: Me

RE:??Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)

Hina - read it a bit more, time from RO - as you also said, and as feith said

"things will go on and people will forget."

I would still say that comment - If you are upset about it then you can leave for a bit and reflect, there ARE real people behind this game - Yes, but unlike Real Life you can get away from this if you like, Spend time on your Real Life or restart a new character if you wish, whatever will get you over this incident; as my pervious post was meant to suggest.

2nd) what WAS more important to you? your character or the experience of meeting and playing along side with other people? Yes i would be pissed if that happened to me, but i would bush my shoulder off and restart in light that i will be at LEAST able to experience times words cannot describe on this community HERO

Leader of the Former ~EX -Freelancer-

[Image: dssignature6zq.jpg]

If you Keep fighting, you'll be defeated eventually -
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2006 12:21 PM by _Wind_.)
04-04-2006 12:16 PM
Find all posts by this user
Hina Offline

RE: Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)

1) As the coach in the new movie "Glory road" or whatever said,
"You quit now, you quit every day of your life." leaving would have been the easy way out, and to me its hardly an option.

2) What a silly question, even from you. If it was about the items and levels, I would have been a highpriestess already. I would rather talk to people and make friends rather than killing a zillion of some other monster.

You have no idea what your saying, please stop.
04-04-2006 12:43 PM
_Wind_ Offline

RE:?? Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)

Hina Wrote:1) As the coach in the new movie "Glory road" or whatever said,
?? "You quit now, you quit every day of your life." leaving would have been the easy way out, and to me its hardly an option.

2) What a silly question, even from you. If it was about the items and levels,??I would have been a highpriestess already. I would rather talk to people and make friends rather than killing a zillion of some other monster.

You have no idea what your saying, please stop.

RE-EDITED -
If so then what on earth were you complaining about that no one seems to understand?

hmm whats wrong? why dont you reply? - i rest at ease.

Is it that no one will talk to you or that they will hate you for what you did? then maybe your the one that has no idea what you are saying and should stop, and maybe read the replys you made before hand and reflect before making another comment if you choose to do -

Hina Wrote:I feel bad about what i did, but
as Feith said,

"things will go on and people will forget."

(This post was last modified: 04-04-2006 01:06 PM by _Wind_.)
04-04-2006 12:46 PM
medved Offline

So, people commit an act that pretty much guarantees an instant-ban, yet are allowed to play with no heavy penalties at all after saying "omg plis. mi brutter did it 4 me n im truli sries!1" ?

Hahaha, WTF.
04-04-2006 12:54 PM
_Wind_ Offline

RE:??Pandora's box unleashed (Or how we HATE cheaters)

Med, did you even read what the punishments are? if there should be a penalty you should be in it for constantly bringing up negetive points based on your own - rather stupid opinions time + time again, i'm sure others are fed up as well.

(This post was last modified: 04-04-2006 01:10 PM by _Wind_.)
04-04-2006 12:57 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

"no heavy penalties"... they lost all their levels and all their items. Well to me thats a penalty.. to each his own I guess.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
04-04-2006 01:00 PM
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

The shame after the penalty is enough, but the items shouldnt be put into an event (even though it hasnt been decided i know), the Cheaters wouldnt have gotten the rares without the levels they gained they didnt earn the levels, they didnt earn the items, they should just disapear.

[Image: seifer.jpg]
04-04-2006 01:21 PM
medved Offline

Seriously, how hard is it going to be for them to get back to the same levels with all the stacked rare items from their guild castles, plus the leveling support from the members who weren't penalized (and members from the allied guilds)?

Not hard at all, try again Wind.
04-04-2006 01:27 PM
Trismegistus Offline
Dark Priest

Medved, if I join a guild, as a 1st level novice, I think my new guildmates will help me level up, and perhaps even lend me/give me some stuff.

What you fail to see, is that they have lost their characters, their items, all the time they spent on them, and they also lost a bit of pride because, even if I don't condone nor encourage such behaviour, some people (even former Guildsmates) will see them as mere cheaters. They'll have to prove us all that they have mend their ways.

It's easy for someone who hasn't lost all to say that it's no big deal.

I think their punishment is as fair as can be, and woe (as in pain, not War of Emperium) to the ones who try cheating again, for the swift retribution of our GMs will be unforgiving this time.

Now, after a war, there are 2 attitudes to adopt... we can mourn everything that was lost... Or we can try to rebuild from what's left.

I am there if you want me to help rebuild, but I don't want to hear your mournful whinings.

Long live the the GMs! Long live the players! Long live heRO!

As Above, so is Below...
(Tabula Smaragdina)
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2006 01:35 PM by Trismegistus.)
04-04-2006 01:34 PM
Hitoo Offline

Hina, I speak for me, Aun, Ehaltar and Krimlin as I say this because I know they will think like me:

Whatever your choice is, we will accept it. If you decide to stay on heRO, we will be more then happy and we will not judge you whatsoever.

Edit:

From Ehaltar herself: Hina, we don't want you to leave.

[Image: sign2.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2006 02:21 PM by Hitoo.)
04-04-2006 02:14 PM
Thread Closed