OMG - An Introduction!
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE: OMG - An Introduction!

*starts clicking and beeping like robot*

VVVvvvvt- Welcome to HeRO

*shuts down*

09-15-2006 12:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mrmeow x_X Offline
Back from the DEAD!

DON'T PLAY RO! IT'S BAD FOR YOU!

But if you insist on playing - HeRO is great, have fun Icon_razz

Back from the dead, again.

The original owner and creator of Meat Grinder, Suicide Commando, Lady Venom, Psychopath and so many characters I simply can't remember.

Now just Utsav, a little hunter.
09-15-2006 05:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Auron Offline
GM-Dolly supreme

Welcome and fell free to ask any and many questions, well be there to answer them all in good time Icon_razz. Welcome to Hero Icon_biggrin

The Legendary Joe Wrote:
Kaoreii Wrote:auron-sama is the forum cleaner :D
Dolly Extrodinair, GM of Many sizes, and Forum Janitor =o
That's me. Icon_biggrin[Image: GM-Auron.gif]
09-16-2006 01:35 AM
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

Quote:DON'T PLAY RO! IT'S BAD FOR YOU!

WRONG!
RO is bad for the wallet, heRO is good fun

When someone calls you a lunatic and the first thing that came to mind is a cute, fluffy, white bunny, you know you've played too much RO.

Welcome to our world.
09-16-2006 02:09 AM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Actually RO files themselves are free, making an RO server is free too Icon_razz Its official servers that cost money Icon_lol

09-16-2006 02:15 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kaoreii Offline
I wonder as I wander out under the sky

iRO not only costs money, it has a DPR charge for sanity, for every day you play it.

Most especially for acos/priests.

by the waaaay~ Welcome to heRO! You will never, ever see me around. Icon_cry At least, not until the intarweeb finds it's way back to my lappy.

Again! Icon_cry

[Image: tHkNZ.gif]
09-16-2006 11:15 AM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Well, iRO is starting to die, about a year or two ago it had thousands of people on, where in woe every pixel was taken by players killing eachother, but now, since RO2 is out I guess, woe there kinda looks like woe here, except they have all castles open and each one looks like one castle here (If we only had 1 open) Icon_razz

09-16-2006 09:04 PM
Ilarian Offline
The Almighty Sage!

*coughs* This is Cherokee. I remembered all my heRO account stuff last night. ... I'm such a retard. Icon_lol

"I dream of childhood, I dream of love, about a garden where a boy plays, forever young."

Google Talk: joobilee35[at]gmail.com
09-17-2006 09:39 AM
Kaoreii Offline
I wonder as I wander out under the sky

RE:??OMG - An Introduction!

Manifus Wrote:Well, iRO is starting to die, about a year or two ago it had thousands of people on, where in woe every pixel was taken by players killing eachother, but now, since RO2 is out I guess, woe there kinda looks like woe here, except they have all castles open and each one looks like one castle here (If we only had 1 open) Icon_razz

I'm not surprised. The community there kinda sucked. I still feel scarred from my days of running around as a little aco, with everything from novies to knights following behind me...

'heal plz' 'warp plz' 'omg buff meeeeh'.

-shudders- That's one of the main reasons why I...don't play acos anymore. Except for Seraphim, because she has a bunny, and bunnies are cute.

[Image: tHkNZ.gif]
09-18-2006 10:05 AM
Ilarian Offline
The Almighty Sage!

I always wanted to play on iRO cuz all the friends I had made online played on the server. But I have an equally, if not better time, here on heRO. *hearts to all*

"I dream of childhood, I dream of love, about a garden where a boy plays, forever young."

Google Talk: joobilee35[at]gmail.com
09-18-2006 10:29 AM