Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
External Bleeding.
Balmung Offline
Knight of Midgar

External Bleeding.

I was wondering if anyone knew what this status really do?
02-03-2006 03:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

RE: External Bleeding.

It's like poison, but a lot better. Er worse, depending what end you're on. I was able to vaguely test it with some people on this server, they said they lost about 500 HP per tick. And on a low vit character it lasted for several MINUTES. Pretty deadly.

Now if only traumtic blow actually worked right. Icon_cry
02-03-2006 03:45 PM
Balmung Offline
Knight of Midgar

Found this on eAthena site:
- The Player looses HP every 10 Seconds
- No normal HP / SP Regeneration possible
- Cannot be stopped by any Attacks on that Player
- Reduces ATK by -25%
- Reduces ASPD by -25%
- VIT decreases the time of the Alignment
- Players can die by this Alignment

Just wondering if its right?
02-03-2006 03:57 PM
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

They do lose HP, but... That sounds inaccurate. HP regeneration DID occur when we were testing. I don't know what they mean by the attack one. The aspd and atk one didn't take place either. And I would THINK they are able to die from it. If the GMs ever update the SVN so Traumatic Blow works correctly, I can let you know what else I find out. Icon_wink
02-04-2006 12:32 AM
Balmung Offline
Knight of Midgar

Our SVN is quite outdated, so yes I should test that when we move up to a new version of eAthena.

Thanks for the help Alexander!
02-04-2006 01:02 AM
GM-Ben
Unregistered

Actually were not on svn right now but on preview release (supposedly more stable). But in a week or two we will most likely give a try to a new svn.

Ben
02-04-2006 02:17 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Balmung Offline
Knight of Midgar

You should check now that the SVN has been updated if traumatic blow works Alexander Icon_smile
02-08-2006 06:01 PM
GM-Ben
Unregistered

Dont call me a liar for having done the update in 2-3 days instead of "a week or two" Icon_razz

Hope it'll work.

Ben
02-08-2006 06:19 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

With the new SVN updated, Traumatic blow / Head crush(I'm used to calling it head crush, so get used to it. =oP) now works! Yay! Which means I got to do some messing around with External bleeding.

HP / SP regen still occured! No aspd or attack loss, nothing like that. It was purely HP loss. Every 10 seconds, a tick of 600 HP(estimated, no one gave me an exact figure but said about 600-700) would drain from the inflicted user. People did in fact die from this. A certain someone found a source stating strength affected resistance or something to External Bleeding. Well, to anyone else who found that same source- they lie. Vit affects it. I don't know if in the case of INFLICTING it is affected by vit. Since, by using Head Crush, I seemed to inflict 50% of the time regardless of Vit. That might just be because of the skill itself though and not the ailment. BUt vit did in fact reduce the time spent in External Bleeding status. Those who didn't have much / any vit , had to deal with it for over 1-2 minutes. The status is marked by what people described as "bandages" a head with bandages? Something like that. However, unlike most status ailments- I couldn't tell whether or not it was inflicted. No noise or visual cue. Which btw, if the Gms are reading this...should it be like that?Icon_confused

I think that's about it. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2006 01:33 AM by Alexander.)
02-09-2006 01:33 AM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Alexander Wrote:With the new SVN updated, Traumatic blow / Head crush(I'm used to calling it head crush, so get used to it. =oP) now works! Yay! Which means I got to do some messing around with External bleeding.

HP / SP regen still occured! No aspd or attack loss, nothing like that. It was purely HP loss. Every 10 seconds, a tick of 600 HP(estimated, no one gave me an exact figure but said about 600-700) would drain from the inflicted user. People did in fact die from this. A certain someone found a source stating strength affected resistance or something to External Bleeding. Well, to anyone else who found that same source- they lie. Vit affects it. I don't know if in the case of INFLICTING it is affected by vit. Since, by using Head Crush, I seemed to inflict 50% of the time regardless of Vit. That might just be because of the skill itself though and not the ailment. BUt vit did in fact reduce the time spent in External Bleeding status. Those who didn't have much / any vit , had to deal with it for over 1-2 minutes. The status is marked by what people described as "bandages" a head with bandages? Something like that. However, unlike most status ailments- I couldn't tell whether or not it was inflicted. No noise or visual cue. Which btw, if the Gms are reading this...should it be like that?Icon_confused

I think that's about it. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Does this mean that Meteor assualt will make people bleed like it should too? /gg

02-09-2006 01:52 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply