Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
questioning morals.
Kari Nogashi Offline
Forum Dweller

questioning morals.

i think i have founf the major problem this server has.it is to wholesome.how do i know this? people are spending millions on bibles.they eat healthy foods like fish "mostly angelfish" and the note that makes the case. there are no narcotics. here me out on this. we makes narcotics as consumable items with great stat bonuses that last for a decided amount of time. like crystal meth use one and gain temp boost to agi +10 heroin vit+ 10 lsd.....well nt much good could come out of that one but pcp +50% hp and
05-14-2010 07:49 PM
Find all posts by this user
Kari Nogashi Offline
Forum Dweller

RE: questioning morals.

marewhowana int+ 10 and cokain dex+ 10 now on the flip side when the "drugs" wear off you actually have a 2 hour period where the effects are reversed or as my sponsor calls it "kicking". (sorry about the double post im doing this on a cell so i have to put a new post after 512 characters) so anyways i think adding narcotics to a server promotes a unique way of thinking that all other servers would really have to think twice before stealing. plus theres a stat boost and punishment for using them. nuff said.
05-14-2010 07:55 PM
Sepharius Offline
:3

I'd say promoting narcotics in a video game is asking for trouble in more than one way. Not to mention it would probably put heRO on Canada's watch list or something similar.

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
05-14-2010 08:04 PM
Kari Nogashi Offline
Forum Dweller

hey PR is good PR and you completely negated the part where the "down" side is worse then the bonus.
05-14-2010 08:16 PM
Sepharius Offline
:3

Kari Nogashi Wrote:i think i have founf the major problem this server has.it is to wholesome.how do i know this? people are spending millions on bibles.they eat healthy foods like fish "mostly angelfish" and the note that makes the case.

Kari Nogashi Wrote:hey PR is good PR

So these people, who "are spending millions on bibles", obviously think narcotics are good, right? Society has taught us from birth that narcotics are bad, so obviously a server endorsing narcotics is not going to be good PR. But PR it is nonetheless.

Kari Nogashi Wrote:and you completely negated the part where the "down" side is worse then the bonus.

Only 2 hours? How exactly would one obtain these "drugs", then? If the method of obtaining is incredibly easy, then the 2 hours is negligible since you can technically have tons of them on hand. Also, how long would these drugs last???Balancing issues?

Could throw out ideas to improve it, but I really doubt that something like this will even get approved.

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
05-14-2010 09:01 PM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

Actually, Fallout 3 was banned in some countries until they renamed Morphine you use for recovery in it to another, non-real name, as it was "promoting drug use".

And, no. We are not going to promote drug use. We try to keep heRO suitable for everyone.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

05-14-2010 10:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

lol hands down the worse suggestion of the year...

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
05-14-2010 11:39 PM
Niyad Offline
Positivity

Kari always have the most....... interesting ideas ever.
05-14-2010 11:59 PM
Kari Nogashi Offline
Forum Dweller

well the bill might not pass but it is an interesting idea nonetheless. it would be pretty cool to get +10 to a certain stat for a few minutes if you needed it. as for idealistic thinking that borders on criminal behavior,thats just what im here for.
05-15-2010 01:31 AM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

RE:??questioning morals.

Kari Nogashi Wrote:well the bill might not pass but it is an interesting idea nonetheless. it would be pretty cool to get +10 to a certain stat for a few minutes if you needed it.

1)
http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=item_db

2)
"Item script" box ------>????sc_start SC_INTFood

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2010 02:55 AM by Général_Argos.)
05-15-2010 02:53 AM
Thread Closed