Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dance Part of Sign Quest updated or bugged?
Trapper Offline

RE:??Dance Part of Sign Quest updated or bugged?

Zaratus Wrote:No, you're just fail. It's working completely fine, even without agi up it's easy. You just don't know how to do it.
Well u r a Pro Elitist Player.
I am a Average Mediocre player.Icon_biggrin

AFK From Game.
05-07-2011 06:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

RE: Dance Part of Sign Quest updated or bugged?

iRO and heRO are completely different in terms of a lot of ways things work, simply because heRO runs on eAthena, an emulation of Aegis, though far from perfect.

More than champs can pass it. Snap is not needed. As I said, several of the GMs have tried and passed it, as well as many players.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

05-08-2011 07:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Trapper Offline

GM-Circe Wrote:iRO and heRO are completely different in terms of a lot of ways things work, simply because heRO runs on eAthena, an emulation of Aegis, though far from perfect.

More than champs can pass it. Snap is not needed. As I said, several of the GMs have tried and passed it, as well as many players.
I need to ask 1 question.
when the dance progresses it becomes fast.
How can a player finish the dance part if the cells are blocking u and time for that particular step has run out?Question Mark

AFK From Game.
05-08-2011 07:47 AM
WorldGovernment Offline
the ex-whiner

^ u just need to go to the first cell of the box. idk how it works for the center if that principle applies though, that's why i let someone do it for me instead Ok

Kageri Domina (xx/xx)- ranker-to-be taekwon

my internet service provider is worse than ****, please
flame it. "Wi-Tribe". thanks Laugh
05-08-2011 08:00 AM
Trapper Offline

WorldGovernment Wrote:^ u just need to go to the first cell of the box. idk how it works for the center if that principle applies though, that's why i let someone do it for me instead Ok
B > Substitutes who can move at the speed of light.Icon_razz

AFK From Game.
05-08-2011 08:09 AM
Trapper Offline

GM-Circe Wrote:More than champs can pass it. Snap is not needed. As I said, several of the GMs have tried and passed it, as well as many players.

Then How do i Pass it?
Time for stepping on some of the cells runs out.
That also with speed buff.
Many Players finished?
The Last time i had chatted with GM-Pandora she said only a few players were able 2 complete it.Sweat
That was a back a few months ago.Icon_smile
Still Awaiting a GM's reply how 2 finish it...Whistle

AFK From Game.
05-13-2011 04:14 AM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

Players can finish it. Several of the GMs have alone. You have players in here who say they have.
If it were impossible, you'd be seeing these threads everywhere, due to the rewards of the Sign Quest being so popular.

I can see several responses in here alone that tells you information on how to pass it. That information applies no matter whether it comes from a player or a GM. :/

You need to pretty much click once per cell.
You only need to enter the first cell of each square. That's all. You don't need to walk t the center or to the far side. Only the first cell in. That's all.
Do it enough times to memorise the pattern; it's never really had enough time for you to pass it on the first run by only reading the broadcasted instructions.
Don't expect to pass it on the first few times. The length of time it takes to pass is pretty much a direct correlation with how quickly you can memorise the entire pattern wave, and how quickly you can react after stepping on each needed cell.
Speed buffs help, but are not required. I've completed it without speed buffs, and I'm not even have super good ping to the server or any such thing.

It's likely she said that a few players were saying they were unable to complete it. It's the players who are failing it who are saying things; we're not having all the players who have passed us coming to us saying "I passed it!", and the fact that to my knowledge, every GM who has tested it has been able to pass it suggests it's far more than a few rare players who can pass it. (Or that those of us on the GM team are just naturally super skilled and awesome.)

It takes memory work.
It takes practise.
It takes patience.
But it is doable.

<333

05-13-2011 04:49 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Trapper Offline

I know that walking the 1st cell of any of the four sides does it.
I Also know the Dance Co-ordinates
Which Starts Like
Up,
Down,
Left Right,
Down,
Left Right Up Center,
Left Down Left,
Down Center Down,
Left Up Right Down Center,
Right Down Right Down,
Up Right Center Down Right Left Down.

As i had once reached nearly 80% and failed.
Due to the cells blocking.
Is there anyways that i can pass without being blocked and reach it on time.Thinking

GM's are Super Skilled?
Nah i haven;t heard on seen any1 being super skilled.
Only Heard That they are skilled.Icon_biggrin

AFK From Game.
05-13-2011 06:36 AM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

My point exactly. The GM team isn't super awesomely skilled when it comes to the Dance part. We're just people, and if we can pass it, so can others.

When I did it, the 80%ish mark (patterns 9 and 10) , and the last part of the last set were where I had trouble. I just kept doing it, clicking constantly on the cells I wanted to walk through until I passed.
I don't think there's any secret to it, other than practise, patience and lots of clicking. :/

The iRO wiki also has this note: "The last part is tricky: sometimes it's the center sometimes it's down, even if it says center. Be sure to check the "Hide" for the last part."
I don't know if that applies here or not. I personally just kept doing it until I passed via the directions they had.

<333

05-13-2011 06:54 AM
Threx Offline

If a tip is needed for this part of the quest here goes:
-Listen to the sound effects-.

It can be a very good way to be focus and keep the concentration in every step you're making.
05-13-2011 10:20 PM