Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't attack in Tux/Santa Suit
zorropup21 Offline

Can't attack in Tux/Santa Suit

So why is it that no one can attack when wearing a tux, wedding dress, summer suit, or santa suit?

Just wondering, Thanks
07-27-2011 04:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Glyph Offline
Circe's girlfriends' girlfriend

RE: Can't attack in Tux/Santa Suit

Santa enchanted them to not cause harm, cause handling naughty children is his job.

No one wants to fight on their wedding day, especially while looking that fabulous.

It's summer, everyone wants to relax!
07-27-2011 05:14 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

XD??I like Glyph's answer...but really there are no programmed attacking sprites for those skin changing costumes.??Since there is no animation code for them to attack that the game engine can read, we can't attack in them.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2011 06:18 PM by Snowhawk.)
07-27-2011 06:17 PM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

1 strange thing...
Wedding dress provides 15 MDEF, so if you can't use it for hunting, what's the defence for? :/

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
07-27-2011 08:36 PM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

RE:??Can't attack in Tux/Santa Suit

Ngjoko Wrote:1 strange thing...
Wedding dress provides 15 MDEF, so if you can't use it for hunting, what's the defence for? :/

To protect her from all the "How did she catch him?" and "How does her butt look so good in that dress?" mental attacks while walking down the isle, obviously.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

07-28-2011 01:04 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

LOL, ^ most epic answer...

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
07-28-2011 01:41 AM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

The Wedding Dress didn't originally change your sprite, it was an equippable armor.

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
07-28-2011 02:31 AM
zorropup21 Offline

Haha, nice answers everyone, especially Glyph's. So it's really just Santa's fault (I mean the programmers). Thanks for the replies
07-28-2011 05:09 PM
loveapples Offline
I'm around... somewhere

Ngjoko Wrote:1 strange thing...
You obviously use it to break pre-casts.
07-28-2011 08:58 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

GM-Glyph Wrote:Santa enchanted them to not cause harm, cause handling naughty children is his job.

No one wants to fight on their wedding day, especially while looking that fabulous.

It's summer, everyone wants to relax!

Well then, we need to design another tux so??people can look fabulous while on our genocidal rampages on the monster populous.

Little do you know, santa's suit is red because it is stained with the blood of those naughty children.??It should corrupt the wearer and??force them into the frenzy status the instant it's put on. Except unlike frenzy status, there's only ONE thing you can say.... "HO! HO! HO!"

People may want to relax in summer suits, but there's no rest for the wiked.??Plus violence in bikinis is hawt. Those??cliche moments??of girls splashing each other in the pool/ocean/misc. body of water would instantly become??much more fun when the??bikini clad hwizzies start waterballing everyone! And watch the beach bum knight with his umbrella lance! the??Emp breaker sin on his day off in his??relaxing suit dual wielding little spades/trowels for making sand castles and/or stabbing his targets on the beach.??and lets not forget the ever classic Japanese tradition of blind folding someone, spinning them around and SMASHING watermelons with a wooden sword! How can you deny??the masses such glorious and utterly trivial things in RO?

However, fighting in Wedding dresses is a no. You do NOT want to clean off all of the stains that would get on it in battle. =/

There is a way to technically attack in one of these suits. Turn /nc on, attack something and put on the suit. You'll keep on attacking until it's dead, or something stops you from attacking. There's no sprite for it tho, so your weapon just sorta levitates and slams into the monster. Same goes for skills like dances. You will keep dancing even after you put the suit on until the song expires or something stops you.
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2011 09:19 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
07-28-2011 09:14 PM