Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Suggestions to increase playerbase [EVERYONE]
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

RE: Suggestions to increase playerbase [EVERYONE]

Maybe I was asleep the whole time but ...

I don't remember any hate directed towards the Renewal interface, Only to 3rds and the Mechanics.

People need to learn that you can have the Interface without the Mechanics (although the reverse isn't true)

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2011 04:39 AM by Fyrus Carmin.)
11-30-2011 04:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Myrus Offline

I hate the renewal client mostly...
New tab log sucks even if we customize it it doesn't fit well like the Battle log we have now, and that stupid status window on the top left which doesn't show my money when minimized and have those buttons on the way, it's horrible.
I didn't get to use it much so I'm sure there are other stuff I don't like about it but still there are some good ones like the new trade window.
Still, I don't think it's better than current one.
11-30-2011 02:22 PM
raphael.cruger Offline
>:|

1. VOTE!! I dunno if people know this but when u google ragnarok private server the FIRST link is gamesites200 followed by XtremeTop100

2. Review. RMS is da shit no one can deny that. enuf said.

3. MAKE 4367458 BOT PROGRAMS TO SPAM YR HERO SERVER EVERYWHERE. DO IT!!! NOOOOWWW!!!
lol

The struggle to free myself of restraints becomes my very shackles. - Meshuggah
12-01-2011 08:17 AM
Noobicidal Offline

i think a job changer would fix all our problems xD
12-04-2011 08:56 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE:??Suggestions to increase playerbase [EVERYONE]

loveapples Wrote:4. Who says there aren't GMs in Asia? WoE for Asia has already been asked for. And ToH for Asia... ToH is once a month. ToH needs a GM to be running it. Sometimes ToH is in favour of Asia, sometimes it's not. Nothing can be done about it.

actually ToH (at least in the last 3 or so years i've been here) is oft times very suitable for asian times in the sense that it's usually late friday server time (early saturday asia) or throughout the day saturday server time (saturday night till early sunday asia) -> if you're a gamer and you care enough to ToH, this timeframe is very very reasonable. Sure there's the occasional 3 AM sunday TOH, but hey if you can't stay up late or wake up early for it, it just means you don't want it enough.

WOE, on the other hand, really excludes asians because you would have to sacrifice your fitness monday morning for it - a sacrifice that oft times is too hard for any school-going/working ppl. That is why at one point in time i did suggest saturday server time WOE (whatever time) because at least it will allow asians a fighting chance. Now i know that, if ever implemented, this will mean that there is a possibility TOH will be conducted sunday server time (thus restricting asian participation similar to how WOE currently is), but at least it's a once-a-month miss rather than a two-times-a-week miss.

On a side note, since ToHs nowadays have been cut in half (in terms of time required to participate), imo we could probably aim for a saturday afternoon (around 2-5 pm server time) WOE while still allowing for early (7-9 AM) or late (6 pm) saturday TOH. Asians who would like to participate in WOE would still have to make a sacrifice of staying up extra late saturday night (or waking up extra early sunday), but again at least they stand a fighting chance.

W
12-07-2011 10:34 PM