Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Big Fat Introduction
Jordan64 Offline

Big Fat Introduction

Hey. My name is Jordan. I've been playing Ragnarok Online for a long time now, probably 4 years. Icon_cool
I have been playing a RO server for the past few months, its one of those highly populated servers in the top 20 of the 200 list. And I finally realized something. RO wasnt fun on the big servers.
All my favourite memories of RO are from playing the small servers with close-knit communties. Unfortunately, with most small servers, they wound up dying. And that really pissed me off. I hate always having to start over again from scratch. :mad:Especially after ive spent so much time and effort building my characters and making new friends.
So thats why i went to one of the big stable server. Except I was no happier there than i was on the small ones. Why? It was just no fun! All i ever did was go around training solo. It was unbelievably boring. Icon_razz
So now ive been searching again. This time for a small but stable low rate server. And i came across heRO. And im pretty sure ive fallen in love.Icon_biggrin Rates are good, its got all the npcs i like, my favorite aspect is the abundance of custom quests and npcs. It just makes the game more interesting having a goal to achieve rather than indefinite training.
Well i think ive gone on long enough by now and taken up enough of your time. To make a long story short, im joining heRO tomorrow, after i finish dling and registering, and sleeping.Icon_biggrin
Though i wouldnt mind taking suggestions on what class to make, since i cant really decide
05-19-2007 10:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Hermes Offline
Messenger of God

RE: Big Fat Introduction

Hunter, priest, sin, rogue, mage classes. Take your pick Icon_smile

Welcome to the server.
05-19-2007 11:23 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Do feel welcome, I'm sure you'll be at home here ^_^

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
05-19-2007 11:44 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Namin? welcomes sir to the server of heRO~

Surely Mr. Jordan should be moved by the stable yet low rates of a truly close, small community that does not rely on donations for specific items too~ Surely whatever class that he has chosen to play with, it will be welcomed dearly~

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
05-19-2007 11:48 PM
sinx7 Offline

welcome Jordan64 hope u will enjoy your stay here and i hope this server is the best of all!! Icon_razz

[Image: css1.jpg]
[Image: mapleydforumskills8ps4tbbr7.gif]
Click Here!!
Games i play:BF2,RO,CS:S,MMORPG
05-19-2007 11:50 PM
Former-GM-Auron Offline
GM-Dolly supreme

Welcome and let's hope you have a great and fun time among us.Icon_wink

The Legendary Joe Wrote:
Kaoreii Wrote:auron-sama is the forum cleaner :D
Dolly Extrodinair, GM of Many sizes, and Forum Janitor =o
That's me. Icon_biggrin[Image: GM-Auron.gif]
05-20-2007 06:06 AM
Myuuu Offline
Strawberry Shortcake.

Welcome! ^__^
05-20-2007 09:51 PM
Jordan64 Offline

thanks everyone for the warm welcome.
I finally got started today, after debating for about an hour what characters to make and then taking even longer to find names for them. You'll probably see Netzach, my alchemist-to-be, around alot soon.
oh, and just if your interested, all my characters names are from the 10 sephirot of the kaballah, some jewish thing.
05-20-2007 11:13 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Jordan64 Wrote:thanks everyone for the warm welcome.
I finally got started today, after debating for about an hour what characters to make and then taking even longer to find names for them. You'll probably see Netzach, my alchemist-to-be, around alot soon.
oh, and just if your interested, all my characters names are from the 10 sephirot of the kaballah, some jewish thing.

Be warned before hand: there are no homunculus here (Which, to Namin?, is not necessariily a bad thing at all... Homunculus is like a legalized bot -.-)

But surely alchemists are still powerful in their own ways, though very tough to train...

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
05-21-2007 04:43 AM
Jordan64 Offline

hot damn! i was really looking forward to getting an amistr. any chance homunculus are coming soon? they're on most other servers. even iRO has them now.
and if you dont like the idea of homunculi, just wait until episode 12, i think, when they add recruits. Spearmen, swordsmen and archers that you can summon with scrolls to fight for you, and any class can use them.
05-21-2007 10:11 AM