Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Garm Baby Feeding Problem.
Ellington Offline

Garm Baby Feeding Problem.

Pandora alot of people and me been having a problem with feeding garm baby its a real good pet but feeding is real close to impossible for the reason that there only 2 garm babies on the whole game and they spawn every 30 mins and drop rate on nursing bottle is 40% and there only 5 orc babies in orc field by orc dungeon and the drop rate on nursing bottles is only 6% i was wondering if the spawing rate could be increased on one of the monsters or maybe the pet food could be changed from nursing bottle to just plain milk its easier to come by and you can make at npc like juices for other pets.........
??????And i have an idea for a new pet we should get Metaling for a pet it a well known monster and its like have a buffed up Poring lmao and oyu should be able to equip a back pack on it as well and it can eat its drops......Think about it and thanx alot Pandora for taking the time to read this...

Me and kuro neko ryu was thinking that maybe the pet food for baby garm should be ice cubic its easy to come by and make since.....

I Am What Your Fears Fear...I Am The Unseen.....I Am The Noise You Cant Explain.....I Am What Takes Life...
I Am....                                                       
Armored Reaper The Messanger Of Death.....
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2007 10:56 AM by Ellington.)
10-20-2007 10:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply