Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nose Bleed
zanias Offline
It was in our own hearts, all of us.

Nose Bleed

A shower. I decided that I would take a shower now. I turn the light on as I reach out for the faucet, preparing for a hot shower. I crank up the music and let myself relax.
You know the routine. Grab the soap, wash your body, your feet, your face. Shampoo your hair. My eyes are closed. I could do this in my sleep. I stand there, allowing the warm water to wash over me. Beggining to feel light headed, I look down only to discover a small pool of blood as more of the red stuff trickles down my face to join the puddles that's forming on the floor.
So suddenly I became aware of the blood flowing from my face despite the warm water washing over me. I slam the shower off, instinctively grasping my nose, squeezing my nostrals tightly closed against the blood pooring out. despite my efforts I wathed as my blood flowed through my hands and down my arms only to splatter across the bathroom floor.
Desperately I grabbed my towel, quickly padding myself dry. I couldn't get a good grip on my tissue without having it stick to my body. Finally I was able to cram some of the paper into my nose. Still, half soaked from my we hands, it clung there in a giant wad.
I gave out a quiet sigh, music still blaring. I wiped the diluted blood off the floor, the rest having rinsed down the drain. I hate nose bleeds.

[Image: 30086811_2135620823427028_3680913343494750208_n.jpg]
07-24-2008 02:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JJJ Offline
JJJ

RE: Nose Bleed

xD ya.... i have a probly with massive nose bleeds too >.>
it really sucks... but at least i know what caused mine =3

anyway a hug for your troubles~!

[Image: SignatureVersion22.png][Image: Liffinished-1-1.png]
I Love To Help So If You Ever Need Something Feel Free To PM Me ^_^
07-24-2008 03:58 PM
Altaire Offline
zzzz

That was so descriptive xD. An enjoyable read though. I hate nosebleeds too

Altaire-High wizard | Sabine-Sniper | Shenkena-High Priestess
07-24-2008 09:44 PM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

your a good writer, you should consider going into the feild

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
07-24-2008 10:20 PM
zanias Offline
It was in our own hearts, all of us.

O.o I hate writing...

Well.. no.. I never really knew what to write about... I guess I can do it when I know what I want to write... I basically went into glorious detail for a ten minute shower! XD Thx though Icon_razz

Oh man, you think that's descriptive? I've been reading these books from Robin Hobb, the Tawny Man Trilogy. She can write up a storm in glorious detail, and always keep you in suspence. It's amazing.

[Image: 30086811_2135620823427028_3680913343494750208_n.jpg]
07-25-2008 02:04 AM