heRO-Server Forum
WoE Rewards Poll - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poll - Give Your Opinion! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: WoE Rewards Poll (/showthread.php?tid=19766)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: ??WoE Rewards Poll - Aaronock - 07-07-2011 09:10 PM

loveapples Wrote:
Aaronock Wrote:I bet if I wanted to I could find a hiding spot for all of WoE if I wanted to. :>
Challenge Accepted!
You hide. I'll seek. Icon_suprised

Makes me want to log in for Alde and see if I can hide there all next Retro WoE! :D

RE:????WoE Rewards Poll - loveapples - 07-07-2011 10:30 PM

Aaronock Wrote:
loveapples Wrote:
Aaronock Wrote:I bet if I wanted to I could find a hiding spot for all of WoE if I wanted to. :>
Challenge Accepted!
You hide. I'll seek. Icon_suprised

Makes me want to log in for Alde and see if I can hide there all next Retro WoE! :D
thats not fair... i actually get targetted in Retro WoE. other woes, most ppl just ignore me, unless there isnt anyone else to spam skills on.

RE: WoE Rewards Poll - Amara - 07-08-2011 09:14 AM

I'm fine with the white and blue pots, as well as the attack speed potions.??I have a question, though.??Will the white potions be usable in brewing condensed potions???If not, they're going to be much less useful unless their stats are changed so they're lighter and heal like a condensed.??But even then, you'll lose any ranking bonus you had from a condensed white potion.??Personally I'd prefer they were brewable.??

If the treasure chests get changed to make sure they don't drop god items, I'd be fine with them as well.??Some people do just stand in the castle and do nothing.??I don't think they should be rewarded with a potential god component drop.

I'm also against boxes of sunlight.??People who farm these currently work very hard to farm them.??They are not easy to get at all.??This should not be changed to being able to get them for standing in a castle.

I'm against movement speed potions.??Those are easy enough to get in game, no need to make them so much easier.

Whoever mentioned tribal solidarities, I liked that idea.??They could help out any guild, but especially new ones.

Would any of these items be transferable?

RE: WoE Rewards Poll - The Legendary Joe - 07-08-2011 12:47 PM

question, are these items storable in kafra? I know they're not supposed to be tradeable.

RE: WoE Rewards Poll - Incarn - 07-08-2011 12:58 PM

they sure as hell better be storable, i don't want to go to the npc to buy stuff every single time i want to woe. i want to buy in bulk and store them. if they're not storable then they're 0 weight and 0 weight is a horrible, horrible idea

RE: WoE Rewards Poll - Former-GM-Circe - 07-13-2011 07:58 PM

Up with you!

RE: WoE Rewards Poll - thecursed - 07-15-2011 05:33 PM

Just read the initial post and such and voted.
It feels like the rewards of stronger guilds are being given to everyone now with dungeon access and random chests. Random assuming god item components are a part of the random chests. The only ones that are a little bit breaking are the box of sunlight handouts and of course the chests/dungeon access. The only way it would be okay is if they require high amounts of points as well as a custom set of chests so that god items cant be obtained by players who dont capture castles. On the flip side the guilds who do capture and hold high eco castles can increase the rate in which they make god items if the random chests include god item parts.

edit: and on the part of box of sunlight if you give out those in exchange for WoE points your hindering anyone who uses sinx or stalker classes aswell as smokie/frilldora cards. these boxes require a card to farm and since they could potentially be obtained through WoEing the card would be useless.

RE: WoE Rewards Poll - Former-GM-Circe - 07-15-2011 05:53 PM

Bare in mind that dungeon access isn't the current guild dungeons.

It will be a custom dungeon.
Whether it even happens, whether it is PvP like the guild dungeons, whether it even has *any* of the same mobs depends on feedback and internal discussion.

RE: WoE Rewards Poll - ManiacManiac19 - 07-17-2011 03:43 PM

War Potions of all kind sound great. I haven't played in BG yet, but keys sound pretty awesome as well. I also agree about the War Sunlight Box.

RE: WoE Rewards Poll - iTz ChaoZ - 07-19-2011 11:36 AM

WAR AD MATS