heRO-Server Forum
A few small questions - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Suggestions/Questions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: A few small questions (/showthread.php?tid=1212)

Pages: 1 2 3

A few small questions - Syonyde - 02-19-2006 06:30 AM

Hello, I've been playing for a few weeks now and I feel I must ask about a few things real quickly.

1.Can Rogues use Grafitti on this server?
2.Can the Peco-Peco PetPet use it's Semi-Ride ability?
3.Is there any chance of giving Rogues Left & Right hand Mastery?

RE: A few small questions - Lance - 02-19-2006 10:09 AM

Srry but the only thing i can even semi-answer would be that Stalkers might be able to use graffiti...

RE: A few small questions - GM-Scott - 02-19-2006 12:07 PM

1. Yes.
2. I've not been able to. Icon_sad
3. They are not there by default, so no. Sorry.

RE: A few small questions - Ryxingeir - 02-19-2006 01:10 PM

Yeah i wish the peco pet ability worked as well, but if i remember right it's simply that Gravity never finished it...

Something i wondered about though is if it could be recoded to have the peco give something like agi-up level 1, or the Authoritative Badge buff - i'd work on it but i know nothing about coding /swt4

RE: A few small questions - Manifus - 02-19-2006 06:28 PM

Ryxingeir Wrote:Yeah i wish the peco pet ability worked as well, but if i remember right it's simply that Gravity never finished it...

Something i wondered about though is if it could be recoded to have the peco give something like agi-up level 1, or the Authoritative Badge buff - i'd work on it but i know nothing about coding /swt4

Gravity got lazy, and actually my friend once told me about a server that did the custom scripting/modeling so that you could ride your pet peco. what was cool there was that you could use the peco like a taxie, 2 people on a peco, when you attack the 2nd person gets off, and people could ride your pet if you were a knight/sader class XD
hehe, taxie carts too, cart cart revolution! I wish I could have stole that scripting and models when I had the chance T_T

RE: A few small questions - Syonyde - 02-20-2006 01:00 AM

Manifus Wrote:Gravity got lazy, and actually my friend once told me about a server that did the custom scripting/modeling so that you could ride your pet peco. what was cool there was that you could use the peco like a taxie, 2 people on a peco, when you attack the 2nd person gets off, and people could ride your pet if you were a knight/sader class XD
hehe, taxie carts too, cart cart revolution! I wish I could have stole that scripting and models when I had the chance T_T
Trying to kill the quote train X_x

That sounds so sweet! I take it the server went down and was never heard from again?

I take it there wouldn't be any way to get something like walking speed bonus with a Peco?

Also, as a small side-question, what do you need to make/edit palette colors? I was wondering about seeing if I could create some for server use.

RE: A few small questions - Jubei - 02-20-2006 01:36 AM

truthfully, the server was closed down during beta cause someone hacked the GM's bank account. The server was called HeRO as well.

RE: A few small questions - GM-Scott - 02-20-2006 09:01 AM

Hahaha! What a co?ncidence!

*Go check bank account*

RE: A few small questions - Sodo - 02-20-2006 04:24 PM

GM-Scott Wrote:Hahaha! What a co?ncidence!

*Go check bank account*

Icon_mrgreen

And I'm sure pecos could be coded into doing something else. Pandora is working on adding new cutepets, so that can be something she can work on as a side thing.

RE: A few small questions - Fionit - 02-20-2006 04:37 PM

stop putting extra work to gms Icon_biggrin (but yeah it would be cool)