Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A few small questions
Syonyde Offline
Stalker of Judgement

A few small questions

Hello, I've been playing for a few weeks now and I feel I must ask about a few things real quickly.

1.Can Rogues use Grafitti on this server?
2.Can the Peco-Peco PetPet use it's Semi-Ride ability?
3.Is there any chance of giving Rogues Left & Right hand Mastery?
02-19-2006 06:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lance Offline
Dragon Lance - Hiya! Normal People!

RE: A few small questions

Srry but the only thing i can even semi-answer would be that Stalkers might be able to use graffiti...
02-19-2006 10:09 AM
GM-Scott Offline
The one you love to hate

1. Yes.
2. I've not been able to. Icon_sad
3. They are not there by default, so no. Sorry.

It's not "guys only", it's "heroic"!
02-19-2006 12:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ryxingeir Offline
waffooo!!

Yeah i wish the peco pet ability worked as well, but if i remember right it's simply that Gravity never finished it...

Something i wondered about though is if it could be recoded to have the peco give something like agi-up level 1, or the Authoritative Badge buff - i'd work on it but i know nothing about coding /swt4

[Image: so2vjd.png]

[Yuri - baby assassin]  [Coral Ways - high wizard]
02-19-2006 01:10 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Ryxingeir Wrote:Yeah i wish the peco pet ability worked as well, but if i remember right it's simply that Gravity never finished it...

Something i wondered about though is if it could be recoded to have the peco give something like agi-up level 1, or the Authoritative Badge buff - i'd work on it but i know nothing about coding /swt4

Gravity got lazy, and actually my friend once told me about a server that did the custom scripting/modeling so that you could ride your pet peco. what was cool there was that you could use the peco like a taxie, 2 people on a peco, when you attack the 2nd person gets off, and people could ride your pet if you were a knight/sader class XD
hehe, taxie carts too, cart cart revolution! I wish I could have stole that scripting and models when I had the chance T_T

02-19-2006 06:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Syonyde Offline
Stalker of Judgement

Manifus Wrote:Gravity got lazy, and actually my friend once told me about a server that did the custom scripting/modeling so that you could ride your pet peco. what was cool there was that you could use the peco like a taxie, 2 people on a peco, when you attack the 2nd person gets off, and people could ride your pet if you were a knight/sader class XD
hehe, taxie carts too, cart cart revolution! I wish I could have stole that scripting and models when I had the chance T_T
Trying to kill the quote train X_x

That sounds so sweet! I take it the server went down and was never heard from again?

I take it there wouldn't be any way to get something like walking speed bonus with a Peco?

Also, as a small side-question, what do you need to make/edit palette colors? I was wondering about seeing if I could create some for server use.
02-20-2006 01:00 AM
Jubei Offline
Chairman

truthfully, the server was closed down during beta cause someone hacked the GM's bank account. The server was called HeRO as well.

[Image: hl101.jpg]
02-20-2006 01:36 AM
GM-Scott Offline
The one you love to hate

Hahaha! What a co?ncidence!

*Go check bank account*

It's not "guys only", it's "heroic"!
02-20-2006 09:01 AM
Sodo Offline
Lord of Vermillion

GM-Scott Wrote:Hahaha! What a co?ncidence!

*Go check bank account*

Icon_mrgreen

And I'm sure pecos could be coded into doing something else. Pandora is working on adding new cutepets, so that can be something she can work on as a side thing.

Main IGNs:
Neniv [Elixir] - 9x Sin
Sodo - 7x Wizzy
[Image: style5,Sodo.png]
02-20-2006 04:24 PM
Fionit Offline

stop putting extra work to gms Icon_biggrin (but yeah it would be cool)

IGN: Fionit Stalker 95/66

[Image: guildsignature8lo.jpg]
02-20-2006 04:37 PM