heRO-Server Forum
Regarding GMs and their legit players' identity - Printable Version

+- heRO-Server Forum (https://www.pandoraonline.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Game Related (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Regarding GMs and their legit players' identity (/showthread.php?tid=2648)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Regarding GMs and their legit players' identity - Former-GM-Auron - 05-30-2007 03:25 AM

All I can say is:
Hi guys its been a while. Icon_wink

RE: Regarding GMs and their legit players' identity - Alexander - 05-30-2007 12:23 PM

Well, that's your fault you lost my number. =oP And MSN, you know I normally never use that. The only reason I ever do is because you people make me. As for vent, I just haven't had any reason to go on. And AIM...I changed my screen name a while back. Personal matters.

RE: Regarding GMs and their legit players' identity - Tenshi - 05-30-2007 03:18 PM

I feel so left out of these conversations /heh/sob

RE: Regarding GMs and their legit players' identity - Kaede - 05-30-2007 03:52 PM

That's because no one cares about you Nick Icon_razz
And Alexander can you add me on AIM?

RE: Regarding GMs and their legit players' identity - Tenshi - 05-30-2007 06:06 PM

Stupid DD I think you failed that class yo
/e5
friggen guy why don't you respond on msn?

RE: Regarding GMs and their legit players' identity - Yetipunk - 06-01-2007 04:25 PM

I know how it is to hide your identity. It is really tough when you have a certain slang thing you say. My technique when I had to was chicken peck with the legit character and type as well as possible as the GM. I think I kinda knew that you were Huntress that one day I logged on and talked to you about the elemental wings.

RE: Regarding GMs and their legit players' identity - Kaoreii - 06-01-2007 09:36 PM

-silently joins the party- :O

RE:??Regarding GMs and their legit players' identity - eiji482 - 09-13-2007 09:03 PM

Kaoreii Wrote:-silently joins the party- :O
Me too Laugh

RE: Regarding GMs and their legit players' identity - teOx - 10-02-2007 02:22 AM

pretty sure i havent met 90% of these people X_X

RE: Regarding GMs and their legit players' identity - xShinkai - 12-09-2007 04:53 AM

Just wondering, do the GMs have @item. Not saying their untrustworthy, but some servers GMs can't drop/trade/storage. Which eliminates any accusations or thoughts of corruption. It's always better to take a safe/reliable procedure.