Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Updating things
Former-GM-Glyph Offline
Circe's girlfriends' girlfriend

RE: Updating things

As far as I know, Nami was correct in that being the decision, but that was reverted by the higher ups, and thus, a decision was made, even if some people disagree.

And Nami, I do see the difference in loading time for Forums versus the Wiki. So much faster, I love it!

heRO RMS | Glyph's Twitter | heRO Wiki | heRO CP | Glyph's Facebook
[Image: heRO_Glyph.jpg]
03-25-2012 10:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE: Updating things

Oh and to add to the clarification: intent of the wiki is that the *players* handle it on their own with the exception on pages that represent the stance of the GMs (like GM page, fairy auction, ToH official descriptions/rules, server rules, etc) in which those pages are locked. If there are more pages locked, it was probably done because:

a) We do not need various enlargement products as a description for the stats of a hat.

b) Certain pages that were once correct, but for whatever reason, players feel like sabotaging it (be it intentionally or not) to give it the wrong stats/wrong explanations. It's less hassle to just lock down pages once it's done.

Again, if necessary, go poke a GM who's not busy.
You know, like the ones who only gets online to post bans and never posts anywhere else.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
03-25-2012 04:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply