Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bye heRO!
Dosu Offline
Mad Trapper

RE:??Bye heRO!

Avalon_Fates Wrote:Who the hell are you O.o..well guess it doesn't matter, and to answer your question when you get to 99 your rebirth, then you get to 99 again then you join kick ass party's, explore and hunt for the "Perfect Build" sadly once again the curse of the low rate strikes another weak minded person down, fair enough if you don't have time for Rag and Real life but don't try and kid yourself you quit because you dont have the willpower to see it out to the very end.

For if real life was what was important ya would have joined a high rate or cut down to playing 1hour a day or whenever you are free instead you "apparently" Figured you would lose interest, give me a break.

Also I play roughly 16 hours a day min so dont give the whole, poor me I play to much speech.

Bah, annoying new people.
If I may comment on this, Fates.
Notice one of his major reasons for leaving heRO is because he has more important things to do in real life rather than putting his full focus in an online video game. You could learn a lot from this guy.
In addition, RO is just another hobby people use to escape the troubles and hardships they have to deal with in their world, so lets not try to create more problems with those people, eh?

Dosu 9x/5x Sniper
07-10-2008 10:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dosu Offline
Mad Trapper

RE: Bye heRO!

Also, Fates, what Teox means is that finding something that makes you happy is a good thing, but over exposure to that thing that gives you that feel good vibe can also be a very bad thing. For the fact that it can consume all of your time, thus leaving you without a life other than that thing that makes you happy. In other words, allow me to dumb this down..

You should take responsibility on such things that make you feel happy because you dont want to to BE YOUR LIFE. ( sorry i felt this elaboration was needed )

Dosu 9x/5x Sniper
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2008 10:49 PM by Dosu.)
07-10-2008 10:48 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Bye heRO!

Dosu: Check your PM Box, sent you a message. Icon_razz

Also, sad way to ruin this topic indeed Mr. Angel Fates =/
Anyway, good luck with life Goji Berry, AP classes are rough but certainly worthwhile in the long run. I really do hope you do well with them also ^_^

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
07-10-2008 11:08 PM