Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Haircut ME
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

Haircut ME

long long looks nice but can you add a little ribbon on the bottom, and can you somehow make the munak hairstyle too? long long looks a bit plain like that.

When someone calls you a lunatic and the first thing that came to mind is a cute, fluffy, white bunny, you know you've played too much RO.

Welcome to our world.
02-23-2007 02:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stealth Offline
The Wind

RE: Haircut ME

hah!

this could be a simple idea to a new hair Icon_biggrin

I'll take advantage of this post and compliment u all GM-Team for the new haircuts, just one thing, I know women mess more with their hairs, but men like to do it too xD

Look cloud, he is blonde again xD

Just keep up the good work and fix that *incarnate Cross* ZOMGGOODNEESSTYLISHROXCOOL Hair =p Icon_mrgreen

[Image: sign.jpg]
The silent wind blows serenely on your body... It  was your last feeling... Thou art dead...
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2007 07:01 AM by Stealth.)
02-23-2007 07:01 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: Haircut ME

I did not make any of those hairstyles, sorry if it was misleading. Which reminds me, I should add copyright informations somewhere.

I made the script for the NPC, that's all, the hairstyles themselves come from other people who released them. If I happen to find a munak hairstyle I'll be sure to add it ^_^

Also, I know male characters enjoy new haircuts as well, unfortunatly spriters make much more female styles than male ones, so expect that there will always be more female hairstyles, but don't worry I got some nice ones comming. I just need to correct them to make them work with more colors. I also think I might have found the way to make the regular hairstyles work with the new haircolors!

So you can expect more colors/hairstyles with the march patch. Also the "real" styla look for the NPC itself ^_^

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
02-23-2007 10:31 AM