Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Question

Okay, once long long ago, Moscovia 3 had slightly different AI. The fact they Spammed Waterball on you when they saw you.?? Because of it, it was a decent place to??train that required Mdef gear.

Is there any place in RO still left that still??spams magic at you that'd warrant Full Mdef gear like Mosco 3 used to (PVP/WoE aside)? Cuz if not, I may just give up on making such gears (even though most of the Mdef cards are supposedly hatters now)
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2009 11:58 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
12-07-2009 11:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: Question

bio 3...?

I'm pretty sure that the next 2 gravity dungeons do not have "magic spam" (or they are only all of the same element, so having the proper elemental armor suffice). If there's a custom one, will certainly keep that thought in consideration.

12-07-2009 04:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

yea i was also rather disappointed about this, although i particularly am not fond of magic spam from enemies, i did miss that fact in mosc 3 when i believe it was baba yaga that spammed the waterball though regardless it was still rather intriguing at first, but not so much now.

a custom dungeon would be cool for that, as it'd require that much more versatility in gears, one that would require high def/mdef at the same time, which would encourage partying like crazy, though muspel is only open on mondays and even so, doesn't necessarily require super high mdef.
12-07-2009 05:03 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Both Baba Yaga and Kikimora (now Uzhas) spammed waterball and if unprepared really drained you of your HP items (and sometimes killed you) , even with water wings, but Mdef gears with the water armor made it fairly tame, but you still couldn't get enough Mdef to dodge the magic completely. It was a good tradeoff.

I thank you for keeping this sorta thing in consideration.
12-07-2009 11:29 PM