Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
heRO website for my HTML class! "Completed" Come take a look!
Rurouni Kalain Away
Loves Tacos

heRO website for my HTML class! "Completed" Come take a look!

Been meaning to make this thread for like a week, lol...ahhh distractions/putting things off.

Anyway, I'm taking a Introduction to HTML class at my college and I need to make 5 'pages' about a topic. Well, they say write/draw what you know, so the same applies here--and I've picked Ragnarok Online, more precise, my experiences and such on heRO.

Basically, I wanted some input from people here, consider yourselves my inside advisers! He he. Really though, it doesn't need to be that complicated. Right now for the 5 pages I'm thinking this.

1. Home page/index, talks a bit about what RO is and what heRO is.

2. Talks about the Trial of Heroes and some of my experiences there.

3. About Fires of Heaven, as hey this is my website after all I'll have this here on the guild I'm in!

4. Talk about various adventures and places to go that are among my favorites.

5. This one----I'm not quite sure of, I'm thinking maybe have it be about how I just reached lvl 99 and job 69 off of Thanatos, or maybe my favorite story about how I 'discovered' the Land of the Dead (Niflheim) in game. Good story by the way.

Again doesn't need to be complicated. Maybe I'll do more with it in the future maybe not, who knows. And yes, there will be various pictures on each page but not too many. ^_^

Update: Here it is. See page 3 for the update. As well. Tell me what you think.

http://aws.linnbenton.edu/cis125H/37542/...index.html

I do what I can.
"*gasp* You have HOW many of that item?"
I'm freaking Kalain baby. Accept no substitutes.

Kalain - Lord Knight 99/69
Bomoke - Blacksmith - 8x/4x

bool freeTime = false;
if(freeTime)
   game();
else
   school();
(To everyone. I haven't been on much, and I didn't really give much of a goodbye because I've been in contact with some people. Do message me on Yahoo or MSN if you like. I'll come back..just not ready yet.)
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2011 10:24 PM by Rurouni Kalain.)
02-27-2011 06:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
heRO website for my HTML class! "Completed" Come take a look! - Rurouni Kalain - 02-27-2011 06:46 AM