Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GENERAL chat
Xeke Offline
The Code

RE: GENERAL chat

It is quite simple to hit a single quote button...
But if you are replying to multiple people, one quote button is not enough..
Look at your last post... 2 quotes in there...
You already made Kari scroll through your reply to me to get to the relevant reply to his post...
What if you were replying to more than 2 people...? The poor person at the end needs to scroll through all the other replies to get to theirs... Or they might stop half way thinking 'tl;dr' and not see the reply...
Or the person in the middle may look at the top and bottom and not see a reply to them...

Either way, if people want to participate in a single thread that has no particular topic, that's their choice...
We have a general forum, where a general topic can have a thread of its own, started with a New Thread button that is not that hard to press, so you can see all the relevant information with much less clutter...

Live to win, Dare to Fail...
I *AM* the code...
06-19-2010 03:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kari Nogashi Offline
Forum Dweller

RE: GENERAL chat

in most cases when im out to troll the simple fact that i get people to read the 90% b/s in it is really enough gratification for me. if i have been counter pointed well im willing to accept it but in this type of thread it would be enough just to get people aggravated. and im sure that works the same for the rest of troll nation.
06-19-2010 04:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply