Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aurora's Random Stuff Shop
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: Aurora's Random Stuff Shop

Well no offense, but sounds like you're selling stuff that's not yours without having ask the person before, what did you expect? They kinda have a right to be mad..

Dont expect me to fix it however, sorry but each of you are responsible for your account and password, if you give it away you take a risk of something like this happening, so be mindful of whom you give it to if you decide to share it!

Swift: Tone it down please.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
10-07-2006 10:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
n3xus Offline

well, IF... and this is a big IF... IF zeroedge didn't keep in contact with her and let her know he was going to come back or give it to someone else... well what did you expect to happen? keep all those nice items for sentimental reasons? not everyone is like that. zeroedge has been gone for so long (or so i've been told)... ya it would have been nice if she asked first but i can also see why she didn't.

i mean if i leave my stuff with someone, not talk to them much or hint at ever coming back, and then come back a year later (example only), i don't really expect all my stuff to be there. do you?

[Image: asdfnx.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2006 12:15 AM by n3xus.)
10-08-2006 12:13 AM
F Mortal Offline
Super Saiyan Tweety

@Tessa
If you're that sorry, and need friends that much, I don't get it... why are you selling swift's brother's stuff withou permission? As fair as I read, it's your fault to be treated like that.

There's never been hope, only the fool's hope.
Gandalf, the White

When 900 years old you reach, look as good you will not.
Yoda

Heroes fade and die, but Legends are forever!
Achiles (thx Auron)
10-08-2006 02:18 AM
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

RE:??Aurora's Random Stuff Shop

n3xus Wrote:well, IF... and this is a big IF... IF zeroedge didn't keep in contact with her and let her know he was going to come back or give it to someone else... well what did you expect to happen???keep all those nice items for sentimental reasons???not everyone is like that.??zeroedge has been gone for so long (or so i've been told)... ya it would have been nice if she asked first but i can also see why she didn't.??

i mean if i leave my stuff with someone, not talk to them much or hint at ever coming back, and then come back a year later (example only), i don't really expect all my stuff to be there.??do you?

Are you serious?Your damn ignorance suprises me, Im his [Censored(for you Pandora)] BROTHER, she knew it and she saw me on hero occasionally, even though my comp is screwy right now, even my posts on the forum are frequent, why not come to me, PM me? ask me? but I forgot...What are we not from the same family,I dont see him everyday?even though whenever I'd sign off he'd sign on, even if zero doesnt play as much as he used to those are rightfully my items or his when he decided to play. So how in the [censored] do you justify giving selling items that aren't yours, making 2 topics to sell them, wtf wheres zero's big brother in this shit?everyone knows who I am damnit. And courtney I think knew it best. HE and I just want what belongs to US, given back. Brothers stick together CUZ

[Image: seifer.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2006 10:01 AM by SwiftStrike.)
10-08-2006 09:40 AM
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

swift, i know you are angry. but please no swearing. you can ask for it back nicely and just simply ask her to purchase it back. there is no need for the language.

tessa, next time keep a tab of what item you borrow and if you happen to have someone's account make sure you return it at the end of the day so you dont forget. if i may add, i am not trying to issue an inquisition or anything, but you are at fault here actually. you should just keep your chin high and accept a mistake with grace and do all necessary to correct it.

and nobody here hates you. if you do happen to return and read this.

unless someone here would say otherwise Icon_evilIcon_madIcon_evil

but if your social life is that bad, then you should consider raising the self management a bit.

swift or zero, no matter who it is that is no way to speak even if you are angry. i am saying this as a fellow friend. anger is the enemy of all that is reasonable. anger blinds the heart and stain the society with hatred even if it is not intentional.

my point is if you are going to ask, even if the oposing party is at fault, do it with a calm clear head. dont let anger cloud your speech cos they do hurt. A LOT!!!

When someone calls you a lunatic and the first thing that came to mind is a cute, fluffy, white bunny, you know you've played too much RO.

Welcome to our world.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2006 10:43 AM by Rei Ayanami.)
10-08-2006 10:29 AM
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

Alright, here, I'd like my/brothers valuables back, so anyone gonna give me back my/brothers stuff?

10-08-2006 01:36 PM
Squall Offline
~SupAh FlY~

D:

10-08-2006 07:04 PM
silvanel Offline
Banned

If I had Sold items from every account I know ... I'd be dead,Even if its seems like they left, those items still dont belong to you. Of course if the person gave you the account pass,you can probably borrow them and put them back where they Belong after , but it doesnt give you the right to sell them.

Pandora, yes we are responsible of our account and password of course however,Swift or Zero shouldnt pay for one's stupidness.

So I'm all for a *given back* items and zenny to whoever bought those and to give back those item to swift or Zeroedge . I know Im not in position to ask for such things but in my opininon it would just be normal .

Silv
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2006 08:45 PM by silvanel.)
10-08-2006 08:43 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Don't turn this into a flame war ppl.. remember you should all be able to express yourself without swearing or insulting anyone.

As for the items, I don't know what exactly was said or defined between Zero and Tessa. I think you all should solve this by taking with each other, it's not a GM business, sorry.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
10-08-2006 09:56 PM
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

From talking to my brother(zero) he said he never gave permission to tessa to sell his equips, my brother said he only gave her permission to use his hats, you know, wear them and run around frolicking(sp) in hat heaven.

What Zero most likey said

Zero:yea you can use my hats
Tessa: thanks ^_^

what Tessa seems to have heard:

Zero: yea you can use my hats and since you can wear my hats you can sell every bit of rare equip I have. considering hats is the equivilent of armor and cards.
Tessa:thanks ^_^, I'm opening a shop on the forum as we speak. Your Iron cain, that deadly mink coat, the fin helm, cranial buckler and much much more, theyre already in the auctioning process.

10-08-2006 10:56 PM