Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aurora's Random Stuff Shop
Tessa Offline
Curious Cat

RE: Aurora's Random Stuff Shop

@Huntress: Deal. Icon_smile Well, is there agi for a hood? :o

@Silv: We sell it so fast because its a really good offer Icon_biggrin

@Laboratory Permit: I heard if you have it you could get in the first lvl of it. (I got in with my 94 dancer, and dont you have to be 95?)
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2006 09:14 AM by Tessa.)
10-05-2006 09:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

you need to be lvl 95 to get into the 3rd level. other than that its free for all.

When someone calls you a lunatic and the first thing that came to mind is a cute, fluffy, white bunny, you know you've played too much RO.

Welcome to our world.
10-05-2006 09:45 AM
silvanel Offline
Banned

I cant see how a wormtail card and an elemental katar can do good for a giant whisper card ...

Bloodyaxe is so comon,hard covered book is ok 20 elu is so easy to get,5 mill is about like 1 % of marivel and reis funds

and Id say evil druid worth about 10 mill+ in zenny worth miss
10-05-2006 09:46 AM
Reis Offline
Skyhigh

silvanel Wrote:I cant see how a wormtail card and an elemental katar can do good for a giant whisper card ...

Bloodyaxe is so comon,hard covered book is ok 20 elu is so easy to get,5 mill is about like 1 % of marivel and reis funds

and Id say evil druid worth about 10 mill+ in zenny worth miss

And this is why people hate our economy?

Stop over pricing items....no card is worth 10mil unless its mini boss or MVP. Its in a none upgraded mink coat...its not even clean. Its not like I wasnt willing to offer more if she said no...so give it a damn rest.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2006 10:11 AM by Reis.)
10-05-2006 10:10 AM
silvanel Offline
Banned

you just stated it man *thats why people hate our economy*

That kind of deal just makes the richer even more rich that was my point,

For good gear you must give goods!so at least you give a good pourcentage of what you have for soemthign that will help you.

blaming the economy wont really helps and mini boss card 10mill ? are you crazy? you can make 10 mill in a day ... you should not be able to get a mini boss card in 1 day ...

Silv
10-05-2006 10:30 AM
Reis Offline
Skyhigh

giant whisper is NOT a mini boss, and you said evil druid is 10 mill not giant whisper is, so I dunno what you are talking about on ur last sentence.

Its about trade. I gave her wat she wants. She said ok. You have no say in what she thinks is ok or not. And where do u get this "Bloody axe is common" crap? It drops from the whitesmith mvp at 7.5%. It drops from orc lord at 6%. It drops from normal ws monster at .75%. Thats not common. How many people can do Orc Lord and whitesmith mvp? I mean OCA drops from Amon Ra 10%, I camped him for weeks and I can barely get 5 a week. You can say that you can camp ord lord and do whatever you do and get 10 bloody axe, so what? Can other people do what you do? And I think most people would prefer using raydric or ele dmg reduction garments over giant whisper card. Is that true or not? Did we really see people go "B> giant whisper card" on main? Is it that high on demand? Rarity doesnt create demand. Necessity is what creates demand. You can try to sell ur Drake card to people but the chances are that people wont buy them. But people will buy a hydra card that is easier to get than drake card, is that true?

Basically, u saying that just because it is a mini boss card(which is not) so it should be expensive, doesnt make any sense. Truthfully, I would pay 10 mil for a raydric than a giant whisper card. I think you would also.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2006 10:47 AM by Reis.)
10-05-2006 10:46 AM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

I don't see you balking at Huntress' offer.

The fact that the ED was already slotted in a suboptimal (though still good) unupgraded (not even +4) armor doesn't make it worth bounds and bounds.

If you can make 10 mil a day (god I miss those days), then 2 mil is chump change, and...let's say Elu are 50k per (not 500k like that guy in Pront O_O), bringing us to 7 mil.??Zerom brings it to around...maybe 20 mil at very most???So two days of work vs one (Elu is really easy to get Icon_wink)

So...in the end it doesn't really matter.??As long as the two people can justify it in their minds that what they're offering is good, then it's good to those two people.??If it were a little more blatant, let's say he didn't offer the Hardcover Book and Wormtail Glove, then sure.

The economy is what it is.??If it doesn't sell, you either lower your expectations or hold on to it and hope it appreciates in value.

Giant Whisper isn't classified as Miniboss, btw.

Anyways.

I'd like to reserve the 3s Wire Whip. Don't know what to offer though, I'll think about it.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2006 10:54 AM by Ultima_Pi.)
10-05-2006 10:52 AM
Huntress Offline
Mad Trapper

Tessa: Cool I'll see you in game for the trade, I'll be there tonight.

For hood agi card:
Bapho Jr. card: AGI +3 Critical Rate +1%
Dragon Fly card: AGI +1. Add Flee Rate +18 if the user is equipped with an item compounded to the Chon Chon card.
Dragon Tail card: AGI +1, Flee Rate +10. Inflict 5% more damage with Double Strafe and Arrow Shower skill.
Nine Tail Card: AGI +2. Add Flee Rate +20 if the garment is upgraded up to +9 or higher.

I don't have any of those to trade, im just giving you the information.

Reis: Your wife sells bloody axe at like 111k, which makes them, not that rare or valuable, regardless if they come from mvp.

Zeny is relative, some people swim in it, others barely make enough to pay for their consumables. No one can state a true price for any item, it goes with offer and demand that's all.

Huntress 99/70 Sniper ~ Tiya 99/70 High Wizard
[Image: sigsniper9us3.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2006 10:58 AM by Huntress.)
10-05-2006 10:56 AM
silvanel Offline
Banned

*I don't see you balking at Huntress' offer*

Yeah probably cause its a matter of rarity.
there's no *spot* to hunt giant whisper
and yes there's a dungeon for ED but there isnt that many aswell.
10-05-2006 11:17 AM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

Rarity vs Usefulness vs "I don't feel like hunting it"

There. Are we done?

So...you have 2.5 mil. 5 elu or a Tarou Clip? Prontera, go go go!

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
10-05-2006 11:37 AM