Poll: Should Mr.Snipes be Banned?
Yes, Please post reason(Optional)
No, Please state reason(Optional)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Edit: Should Mr.Snipes be Deleted? (for the poll)
Mr. Snipes Offline
Banned

RE: Edit: Should Mr.Snipes be Deleted? (for the poll)

Haha I should get banned makes me laugh, after all like I said before I was a nice guy when this server started. You can ask some of the original people on this server, Wand, Neo, Jaina, Roman_Fist, SilentAssassin, Sonic. I used to be a nice guy, unlike what Alexander was saying I never caused trtouble until just recently, When Shmoo took over that castle that one night, thats when i snapped. Shmoo takes over, half the people in my guild goes to them, I lost too many friends, Then the server suddenly gets crowded with all these noobs trying to tell me what to do and how to do it. I couldnt take it anymore, I snapped, all of a sudden i get jailed for saying the "B" word during an event, I complain and dont know how to shut up and get banned for 4 days, I get booted from the forums. People you can even look back in the records and crap, this "Boot Snipes" "Delete Snipes" "Let Snipes ruin another server" started when Shmoo took over and all these new noobs came to the server.

Say what you want I dont give a damn cause half of its not true. What the GMs do is there decision, and i havent been to the last WoE to get pissed off or have caused much trouble lately, so start crying to the people who hate me cause it doesnt look like im leaving.

Icon_lolIcon_lolIcon_razzIcon_cool
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2006 05:03 PM by Mr. Snipes.)
01-25-2006 05:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sodo Offline
Lord of Vermillion

Mr. Snipes Wrote:Say what you want I dont give a damn cause half of its not true. What the GMs do is there decision, and i havent been to the last WoE to get pissed off or have caused much trouble lately, so start crying to the people who hate me cause it doesnt look like im leaving.

You say this, but you still do it, and were the one doing a lot of this recently. I can't believe how hyprocritical you are. (look it up, you might not know that word.)

And if you don't give a damn, why do you keep replying?

Main IGNs:
Neniv [Elixir] - 9x Sin
Sodo - 7x Wizzy
[Image: style5,Sodo.png]
01-25-2006 05:17 PM
Mr. Snipes Offline
Banned

No smarty smarty I dont give a damn about things that you and other people are saying im replying to people that matter like my friends and the GMs to understand what has happened to me lately.

You really like to comment back on me, If you ask y your complaining with me, Y dont you just leave me alone? Go train or something cause you are low lvl dude, you spend all your time on the forums, stop making fun of me or calling me names and start doing something else cause im starting to get sick of it now.
01-25-2006 05:25 PM
Sodo Offline
Lord of Vermillion

Mr. Snipes Wrote:No smarty smarty I dont give a damn about things that you and other people are saying im replying to people that matter like my friends and the GMs to understand what has happened to me lately.

You really like to comment back on me, If you ask y your complaining with me, Y dont you just leave me alone? Go train or something cause you are low lvl dude, you spend all your time on the forums, stop making fun of me or calling me names and start doing something else cause im starting to get sick of it now.

I'm done when you are.

And no thanks, I don't care what my level is. I play to have fun, not to be better than people. Plus, I actually have a life to take up most of my time with.

Main IGNs:
Neniv [Elixir] - 9x Sin
Sodo - 7x Wizzy
01-25-2006 05:48 PM
Mr. Snipes Offline
Banned

umm not from my point of view you are always on this now leave me the hell alone dude please im trying to change and youre just making me angrier
01-25-2006 05:59 PM
Sodo Offline
Lord of Vermillion

Sodo Wrote:I'm done when you are.

Main IGNs:
Neniv [Elixir] - 9x Sin
Sodo - 7x Wizzy
01-25-2006 06:01 PM
Mr. Snipes Offline
Banned

Ok im done
01-25-2006 06:04 PM
Jaina Offline

Mr. Snipes Wrote:Haha I should get banned makes me laugh, after all like I said before I was a nice guy when this server started. You can ask some of the original people on this server, Wand, Neo, Jaina, Roman_Fist, SilentAssassin, Sonic. I used to be a nice guy, unlike what Alexander was saying I never caused trtouble until just recently, When Shmoo took over that castle that one night, thats when i snapped. Shmoo takes over, half the people in my guild goes to them, I lost too many friends,

After that you will say that I changed, maybe it's the opposit...
Think twice because saying something.

Jaina in 2005
Elladan in 2010!
Icon_twisted
01-25-2006 06:11 PM
Mr. Snipes Offline
Banned

Weve both changed now lets stop, let people vote
01-25-2006 06:18 PM
Jaina Offline

Sure...

Jaina in 2005
Elladan in 2010!
Icon_twisted
01-26-2006 08:43 AM