GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

RE:??Multiple Savepoint

Ellie Wrote:=\

Icon_cry

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
07-10-2009 10:42 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

RE: Multiple Savepoint

But it's true, they do. D=
And that's with multiple rows, and up along the top, and at the tool dealer and at the tavern. XD

Inasad
stop doing dickers
07-10-2009 11:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

RE:??Multiple Savepoint

Ellie Wrote:D=

Icon_cry

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
07-10-2009 11:48 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

>>
<<
u_u
=(
>:
T_T

Inasad
stop doing dickers
07-10-2009 11:53 AM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

and as to the theory of having multiple save points splitting up the clutter of merchants, that is a fallacy as having multiple spawn spots (much like having the warp to the roleplay tavern) will only double the number of autovend merchants just to make sure that no one misses out on the next "great" deal.

i think if you wanted to appease most of the people, then you should truly limit the number of autovend merchants per IP address to just one, though i mean more in the way of allowing at most two accounts per IP address so one is used for autovend and the other played on. granted there's still ways around that via a neighbor/friend/family member's computer and setting up two accounts there for pure autovend, but if the account is tied to the IP, and could not be logged on to via any other IP than the one it was created on, that would stifle things a bit.

to make it less complicated maybe just make it so that autovending counts as an instance and allow people to create a bunch of accounts if they wish, but only allow two connections from the same IP.

is this wishful thinking, a bit. feasible to put in to practice, probably not, but still some suggestions nonetheless. and yes i do see the flaws in my reasonings and suggestions, but it at least gets the ball rolling for ideas and improvements.
07-12-2009 10:53 AM