Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there...
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

Is there...

somewhere in the land of RO that has a waterfall? Also, if someone could tell me the location of perhaps a statue of some sort of deity, or monster in ro, preferably in a dark place-it'd be much appreciated.

Please list some good, understandable directions to the things I asked for, and which map (using /where ) and coordinates on said map, if anyone happens to find these things I may reward you something in game :3

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
08-15-2009 05:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

RE: Is there...

The Ygg tree through Umbala dungeon has several waterfalls in it.

Rachel temple with have statues of their goddess(?). But that isn't very dark. Maybe there are some in the actual Rachel Dungeon?

Can't give you coordinates, as I don't have access to the game at the moment. But finding a waterfall in Ygg tree shouldn't be hard, as the place is just a bunch of straight lines. <<

Inasad
stop doing dickers
08-16-2009 06:35 AM
Shikari Offline
Br?

in moscovia castle theres a statue in one of the rooms. its on the bottom right of the area where the warp npc and such are, past a gate. go in, turn to the left at the first set of small stairs, go straing down another set of small stairs, turn left and the warp thats gonna be right infront of you.

I'm not sure but I think theres also a statue in ayo dun, right after you get thrown off the cliff. Its in the plaza before the next warp portal, abit north of the center.

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
08-16-2009 08:13 AM
Flare Offline
These sinners never sin...

In Archer Village there is a side path that leads to a Budda statue.

[Image: 97427070.png]
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons
08-16-2009 07:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply