Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blacksmith Thor's Strategy
VelvetHarlequin Offline
Puppet?

RE: Blacksmith Thor's Strategy

to be honest jak probably isnt the way to go anyway, youll have enough fire resist, your gonna also need some neutral for the physical attacks, so how about a raydric instead

-Forget looking for perfection, when imperfection is truly the most beautiful thing known to our kind-
Though I have many others,....Main IGN's:
Velvethammer /whitesmith
VelvetOrion /sniper
VelvetInnocence /high priest
VelvetSecret /champion
09-10-2009 04:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rotie365~~ Offline
Hi

Dude fanimus, I'm a sniper and all I wear is a pasana and I live through fire breath >_> You're doing it wrong. Also with a VVS water axe an HP and sp items, anyway Whitesmith can do thors... not sure about the people who say otherwise but I've even solo'd thors on a WS, it's like 11k CTs only takes a few seconds to kill and go heal.

Hi
09-10-2009 10:25 PM
Zaratus Away
Bastard

The problem is Shield Reflect. >_>

Ayantis 99/70 High Priest
Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith
Yuugi Hoshiguma 99/70 Champ

Shop closed due to HeRO being uninstalled.
Feel free to ask me for MSN or stuff.
09-11-2009 03:03 AM
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

RE: ??Blacksmith Thor's Strategy

For BS imps is the fastest and easiest route. Ditch your shield grab a 2handed weapon and ditch the pasana and jakk. Neither is needed in floor 2. Get porcellio zodiacs and probably a raydric unless you have access to a mystic muffler (giant whisper) which seems unlikely :S. Pretty much just go for the least amount of hits as possible.

GM-Nara Wrote:
Neuneck Wrote:Thors is a big no-go for most melee classes (only exceptions being asura champs and edp sinXs since they ohko), everything else just DIES!

That doesn't fully work either actually. Icon_biggrin' From what I know even if you 1 hit ko it you get hit back. Just because you killed it you still take the initial damage from the existing wall that was there.

After the SVN change Thors has become ranged only place. For a ws I wouldn't recommend it. There are other places like Ice Dun3, Odin3, Anubis etc, where ever a melee would have trained before Thors ever came out.

Cart Termination is not reflected by shield reflect and kasa is faster than any other spot for a WS. So don't listen to these people Icon_razz. When you turn WS leave no kasa alive D<.

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2009 07:45 AM by Sakurato.)
09-11-2009 07:45 AM