Paid Guild Dungeon Access
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Paid Guild Dungeon Access

BBB?

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
02-04-2010 04:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE: ??Paid Guild Dungeon Access

Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:
GM-Pandora Wrote:As others have mentioned, this is a woe feature, and I wouldn't feel right removing the little incentive it provides, however small it may be, for people to woe.

The only thing I would consider considering (very hypothetical), is if we had 1 castle per town with dungeon exclusive to a guild, then the guild owning it could decide if they want to open their dungeon to the public and for how much, half the proceed would go to the guild (other half sinked), but it would be up to the guild.

I support this idea and Fires Of Heaven calls dibs on Morroc. We'd let others in though.

Sorry, already taken, your princess is in another castle.

Edit: Better Business Bureau.

(This post was last modified: 02-04-2010 04:06 PM by Manifus.)
02-04-2010 04:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

RE:????Paid Guild Dungeon Access

Manifus Wrote:
Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:
GM-Pandora Wrote:As others have mentioned, this is a woe feature, and I wouldn't feel right removing the little incentive it provides, however small it may be, for people to woe.

The only thing I would consider considering (very hypothetical), is if we had 1 castle per town with dungeon exclusive to a guild, then the guild owning it could decide if they want to open their dungeon to the public and for how much, half the proceed would go to the guild (other half sinked), but it would be up to the guild.

I support this idea and Fires Of Heaven calls dibs on Morroc. We'd let others in though.

Sorry, already taken, your princess is in another castle.

Edit: Better Business Bureau.
Princess? We don't need no stinkin' Princess! *gets in a Gunslinger stance* "I like my women like I like my trucks. Used and with four wheel drive!"
02-04-2010 04:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
~Altera~ Offline
I'VE GOT BLISTERS ON MAH FINGERS

RE:??Paid Guild Dungeon Access

Zaratus Wrote:Errrr ... No?
^

~Altera lvl 99/70 Sniper ~ : Altera lvl 9x/50 Wizard ~
Altera~ lvl 96/50 Sin ~ : ~Altera~ lvl 9x/6x High Priest ~
"heRO is a worthy server, that Altera doesn't deserve!"

[Image: basebelong-1.jpg]
02-04-2010 04:17 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

+1 what Wally said. I've been mooching guild dungeon access from BS for a long long time. Hopefully one day i can WOE more for them, so what i do is pay taxes to BS...

i've heard some ppl pay money for guild access for X amount of time too...

so perhaps you could work out a deal with WOE castle holders?

and imho what Panda is slightly suggesting isn't bad at all. Similar to the deal making i suggested above, yet somewhat more like an open tender... xP

-w-
02-05-2010 04:18 AM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

I don't believe in money sinks, I believe they are jsut cop outs to real solutions. D:

02-05-2010 04:47 AM